test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

separate bag for quest items

How about giving us a separate bag for quest items as you did with the fashion bag. It makes sense as quest items in certain areas take up a fair amount of inventory slots. Not everyone can afford to buy runic bags etc from the zen market. Just a thought.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    But then how would they fill your bags up and force you to buy more bags?

Seriously though, this has been asked for numerous times and would be an enormous QoL improvement. Not for nothing but there was a big hooplah made when some stuff was moved out of our bags and into separate tabs (fashion, some utility items like kayak, etc) and how the devs were helping us out. Then they turned around and jammed our bags with maps for different zones (chult, omu), river district "currency" (magic, weapons, etc), enemies that drop extra quests that just happen to require a quest item in your bag, unstackable lures/trophies, etc etc.

They removed a handful of items and went right back and added dozens upon dozens of items over the last few mods.
  • omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Would be nice if those quest items went in the useful items bag.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Hence why we need a separate bag\tab for maps, quests etc especially as the new mod will drop more quest items, weapons for night and day. Along with our different loadout items. It makes sense to have a separate bag\tab for these items. I have bought the runic bags (6) on my main toon. Can't buy any more shared bank slots and yet I still don't have enough room. Probably due to the fact that I'm a hoarder of all we need in the game to make AD.
    I won't even run different gear sets on different loadouts. The bag situation is so bad that I can't store an extra set of gear, alternate enchants, etc.

Yes, I'm a hoarder and proud of it.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    With the addition of extra bag slots, the changes to refinement, relocation of fashion items, and the addition of the useful items tab I find have TONS of bag space available. I think at most my GWF has 4 runic bags and I wish they were account bound because I could use the space on other toons. Mind you I too keep useless stuff like my Twisted set, potions, foods, refinement stuff, maps, random gear i may use as transmutes, etc. If you find you need more bag space just buy a runic bag or bank slots. Or just complete the quests.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I have done everything, just finishing off omu. 5 runic bags, a ton of bank slots. Quess I'm just a hoarder. Never know what I will need on my various toons. But by placing quest items in a quest bag or useful items bag would make a huge difference to a lot of new and longtime players. As I said it is just a suggestion a useful one at that. My name is **** and I'm a hoarder.

If you find you need more bag space just buy a runic bag or bank slots. Or just complete the quests.

Lol. I have plenty of runic bags, bank slots, and characters to share the love. I guess I just have waaaaaaay more stuff than you (useful and useless).
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User

If you find you need more bag space just buy a runic bag or bank slots. Or just complete the quests.

Lol. I have plenty of runic bags, bank slots, and characters to share the love. I guess I just have waaaaaaay more stuff than you (useful and useless).
    Ditto, all my characters have maxed bank slots Runic bags and I constantly struggle, quest items storage would be a major QOL improvement imho!

• bloodshot#9399 bloodshot Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Let's not forget about bags filling up with unidentified gear now whether you want it or not. Can't run a daily without going to my bag multiple times to clear out inventory space