test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Okay got a fix for contectivity, Lag/ Rubberbanding from friday before this fridaysserver down event

Go in to whereever your router and modem is disconnet them by unplugging the cords to them wait for like 30 seconds re hook them in.' Reconnect and it should maybe fix it.

After this game started to act normally again and timat is completely playable once again.Making this thread for both PC and Xbox players.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

it should maybe or maybe not fix it.

Fixed. Also, I think most players should already be doing this once a week anyway to reboot.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    our routers reboot every night at five am. it has nothing to do with the lag that has been so bad since the last reset and I certainly hope cryptic is looking into it. it was not like this before last week. now difficult content is basically a pipe dream for me. just now I rubber banded off the elevator in codg. It wasn't like this before last week for me. this game was playable. there was lag but it was playable. now. trying to access vendors takes five seconds or so. trying to look at other peoples gear doesn't register for five seconds or so. rubberbanding everywhere. my hits were also not counting half the time in this current codg. it's bad and it's broken. for some people yeah maybe routers will help.. but a good portion of us are victim of some kind of bad coding. the last codg I tried was a few days ago and I had to give up on that one because my character became uncontrollable on the elevator. it was just jerking this way and that way regardless of the input like 10 feet at a time. I tried resetting game and came back dead. so pretty much codg is off limits to me atm. that makes me sad. that's the main thing I'm playing at this point in the game.
  • thevampinatorthevampinator Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    Well I think it depends on which set up you have and where you are.
    Could be the modem too. Not just the router.

• omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    I reset my cable modem/router weekly. If I have problems rubber banding I restart both Xbox and router. Vast majority of the time is has no effect.