test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FBI - Winter's Demise attack before summoning the ice

muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
This bug made it to live around mod - two ago. Last boss in FBI will use his sure kill before summoning any ice resulting in team wipe. Before it was all in concurrent phases (summoned ice -> after some time used Winter's Demise attack or destroyed all ice and summoned again later). Now it's all random and you can be unlucky.

Comments

• misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    You've always been able to get this behaviour if you damage her too fast. Winter's Demise seems to come at specific damage percentages and if you reach those too quick, she haven't had a chance to summon ice. Not sure if this applies to your case though, but I guess it's more common now because of people getting stronger and stronger.

On the other hand, I just ran it with three TRs and we got the same situation when she was at 50%, but we managed to slow her down so much that we could kill her before she could walk to the center and cast Winter's Demise :D

• muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    @misquamacus2
    Hey it might be the real issue - I was nobody few mods ago so I couldn't kill her that fast like now :P. It's same with sure-kill attack from Nostura in msp (sorry I forgot the name). If you damage her too fast she will skip "summon those thingies that you need to destroy in time" and just flatly will wipe your team.

And yeah we either try to melt her/ or nostura slower or just go all in so we kill her before she ends WInter's Demise animation.
  • muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Update - I've tested MSP thorougly. It happens 100% of the time if you kill her just too fast (and skip the phase where she summons portals/fires to be destroyed). Also if you decide to melt her before she kills you..it will bug whole dungeon. The platform where boss is will be "death zone" where attempt to walk/jump on it will result in death (bug game acknowledged we killed boss..so we glared at chest ready to open while we couldn't cross platform-of-death).
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @muminekm#3459,

I think this is potentially 2 different bugs FBI/MSP.

I haven't heard yet that there's a bug linked to the last boss for FBI.

However, we're aware for MSP and we recently re-reported it :)

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Drufi always does Call of Winter at 50% health even if the Ice Pillars have never been summoned It isn't so much a bug as an oversight. While teams did it apparently when FBI was still on Preview, most players would never see that kind of performance. Now we have so much power creep that it is fairly frequent.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother