test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dual stat enchants bugged on companions

deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
dual stat enchants are not adding properly to companion stats.

also the ring of the grave strikers "+800 power while above 85% health" does not add also to companion stats. It use to add up.

Comments

• therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Since there is no bugfix included for this in today's patch notes (8/16/18), I push this thread and give more details for the devs.

As long as you use single stat enchantments (radiant, azure, silvery, dark) in the active companion's armours, all is well. The companion's stats change accordingly.

If you instead use an enchantment in the companion's armour that enhances multiple stats (e.g. brutal, savage, ...), the companion's stats do NOT change at all and are also not transfered via bonding runestones!

Tested with armours for chultan tiger and sellsword.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    !!
    Thank you. I knew something was wrong after switching a bunch of things around balance out a different neck item and suddenly things didn’t make sense. To busy this week to do anything but long in for the daily influence. Can’t wait to go try to confirm it.
  • darken#7826 darken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I and some guildies have also noted this. I switched out a brutal and no change to stats. I placed a radiant into slot and power rose on companion stats. Paid alot to bring those brutals up to 13 and atm they appear to be useless.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    They do work they just do not display on the companions stat page.
  • lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    To repeat and emphasize what @thefabricant said: This is a DISPLAY BUG ONLY.

Your enchants are working correctly. Your companion has the correct stats and passes the correct stats along to you via Eldritch Runestones, Bonding Runestones, and Legendary Companion bonuses. The only issue is that you're not SEEING the stats on the companion page.

This has been carefully and repeatedly verified by multiple people. You can trust us, or you can check for yourself.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    Ok, thank you @thefabricant and @lowjohn
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello, that's right: when you're inspecting directly your companion, or another player do it, you will see these stats. The display issue is only on the character sheet.

Thanks for your help! The dev team is also aware and working on a fix.
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service