test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Updated: Buggy Bronzewood enchant with 0 damage and 0 heal (DC Perspective)

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
edited July 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am currently using an unparalleled bronzewood enchant and I keep observing tons of 0's frequently appear during my usual rotations (DG,DL,Chains). When I check my combat log, sometimes bronzewood weapon does inflict some damage to my target but sometimes it inflicts a "0".

Updated 29/7:
After some testing, currently only Chains of Blazing Light is bugged with Bronzewood enchant. All hits with chains, both divine and normal does apply Bronzewood debuff but the that Arcane Damage is broken and only deal 0 damage. Also, Repurpose Soul will be triggered immediately by this 0 damage, however it will only heal with a "0".

When i test on dummy this is what i get:
[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Bronzewood Weapon gives 0 Arcane Damage to Target Dummy.
[Combat (Self)] Your Repurpose Soul gives 0 Hit Points to you.

These sums up what I had encountered these days, where tons of "0" flying during my gameplay, both arcane damage part and the repurpose healing part are the main culprit of all the "0"s.

Please kindly investigate this issue as tons of "0" popping during the player's rotation is very annoying and is very misleading, it makes people curious whether do the power hit or miss, or the enemy is blocking. Also, please kindly fix Divine Glow (aka DG) not procing bronzewood weapon enchant, the opening debuff skill doesn't apply weapon enchant debuff is really annoying, TY.
Post edited by jazzfong on