test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard - Elemental Reinforcement is broken and weak

The power Elemental Reinforcement is broken.
I'm pretty sure the lightning element buff doesn't work.
Evidence of this can be found in my latest live stream at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSPDoGUfx6w 4:13 to 8:00 minutes.

Furthermore this power altogether is generally quite underpowered. In my stream I spoke of a few ways to bring CW back into the AOE DPS game and I think changing the elemental reinforcement power is a really easy way of doing this without jeopardising the current balance of PvP.
- Firstly fix the power so that it works on lightning effects.
- Allow the individual bonuses to stack up to 3 times each (They are separate in the buff tray for a reason right?)
- and/or allow the bonuses from elements to come without using just encounter powers. e.g. Lightning enchantment, fire buff from wheel of elements etc.

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited August 2018

The power Elemental Reinforcement is broken.
    I'm pretty sure the lightning element buff doesn't work.
    Evidence of this can be found in my latest live stream at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSPDoGUfx6w 4:13 to 8:00 minutes.

Furthermore this power altogether is generally quite underpowered. In my stream I spoke of a few ways to bring CW back into the AOE DPS game and I think changing the elemental reinforcement power is a really easy way of doing this without jeopardising the current balance of PvP.
    - Firstly fix the power so that it works on lightning effects.
    - Allow the individual bonuses to stack up to 3 times each (They are separate in the buff tray for a reason right?)
    - and/or allow the bonuses from elements to come without using just encounter powers. e.g. Lightning enchantment, fire buff from wheel of elements etc.

LIghtning element buff works. Sudden storm cannot hit dummies and thats why you cant see it vs dummies but you can vs mobs.