test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Last boss in leveling version of spellplague caverns(Aboleth Overseer).

kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User
There is problem with the last boss in lvl version of spellplague, when boss lose big amount of health in a short time(which basicly happens all the time when there is lvl70 dps class around) he leave and never comeback.Second time we were lucky enough to kill it with atwills.

https://youtu.be/vbY6O27V4I8?t=78

Harding Grim
Guild:
Dragon Server-Essence of Aggression
Drider Server- TheWolves
youtube channel

Comments

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    this has been like this for quite some time.
    I suspect this isn't the first thread about it or mention of it... but I am glad to see someone bringing it up
    B)
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User

this has been like this for quite some time.
    I suspect this isn't the first thread about it or mention of it... but I am glad to see someone bringing it up
    B)

Yes it's around for a long time, i was leaving dungeon each time i was getting sp in random q before,but this time desided to record.
    Harding Grim
    Guild:
    Drider Server- TheWolves
    youtube channel
  • stschiffstschiff Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    I have been very successfull with not killing all of the mobs in there while the worm is away.

So basically: Hit the worm until it leaves, wait until the platform breaks and the worm comes back, kill the remaining mobs. Repeat until bossfight over. Don't kill the mobs to fast, if the arena is clear of mobs and the boss didn't come back yet, the fight is likely to bug out.
  • kaudilhokaudilho Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    stschiff said:

I have been very successfull with not killing all of the mobs in there while the worm is away.

So basically: Hit the worm until it leaves, wait until the platform breaks and the worm comes back, kill the remaining mobs. Repeat until bossfight over. Don't kill the mobs to fast, if the arena is clear of mobs and the boss didn't come back yet, the fight is likely to bug out.

Well, ways to avoid bug is not the fix.It's easy to get someone who will ignore any advices and bug boss all the time.
    Harding Grim
    Guild:
    Drider Server- TheWolves
    youtube channel