test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Down

124»

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Yes they confirmed they are working on some things to get it back up quickly.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Come have fun in Protector's Enclave Discord in the mean time.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • h3llbentwisph3llbentwisp Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    chochlord said:

Do you (or anyone reading) know if it updates in real time? I'd also like to know if they have an API so I could just write a script to check status myself.

Launcher is real time. I'm not sure on the API though.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User

would be nice to have a live update on server status, rather than needing to enter in the login pass to find out after 2 minutes that server isn't responding and no explanation if it is our PC or your server

Something like that auto patch on need system, but give a live status, even if just green good, red bad

They have server update status on the launcher. Top left, server status, red for down green for up.
    Thank you, i was talking about inside the game itself, but this will do.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    Its up :)
  • chochlordchochlord Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Launcher status just went green beebees.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    please disregard missing mail package. nothing missing, it just crashed server just freaking wreck my sense.
  • kenmeikenmei Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    server went bonkers, was doing ravenloft quest intro, when the vistani stopped talking, and when we went to the story of strahd's origin, the game screen went neon green and never recoered, had to do a hard reset to recover PC.
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    you add new event i cant go p.e starting awesome lag ım pc not low server optimizasyon graphics low bro sorry :(

As long as 3 servers are together, the lag ping will not end.
  • ernie#8340 ernie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Server off again , is this now the new Daily ??? better get this sorted
This discussion has been closed.