test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ravenloft Preview Patch Notes: NW.100.20180611a.9

terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
Developer Note
The French language version of the opening cinematic has now been fixed. To view this cinematic again, go to the login screen (you can click the "Logout" button in character select) and click the "Replay Video" button.

Release Notes

Content and Environment
General
  • Palatial Pillaging: This quest can once again properly be completed.
  • Players may now log out without a delay in Barovia.
  • The Nightstalker's behavior is now more consistent.
  • The tutorial quest for Epic Seals can once again properly be completed.

Combat and Powers
General
  • Flamesoul Dreadnoughts no longer consistently one-shot players in Spellplague Caverns.

Items and Economy
General
  • Certain gear packs now properly state the item level of their contents.
  • Seals of the Protector can now properly be exchanged in bulk for Seals of the Brave.
  • The coupon "50% Off A Blood Ruby Pack" once again properly works.

User Interface
General
  • Queues that had Seals of the Protector now properly show that they give Seals of the Brave.
  • The new Ravenloft opening cinematic now properly plays localized voice-over in French.

Performance and Stability
General
  • Another map-wide disconnect issue has been addressed.

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Nice. Keep them coming :)

The only two issues I know of in Barovia are:
    1. The instance list doesn't list all of the instances -- it usually only shows four or so. Sometimes zoning to PE and returning fixes it, sometimes not.
    2. The red circles around where the Twig Blights are about to cast Thorn Strike are wildly inaccurate. The actual radius of the attack is roughly double that indicated.

(P.S. It would be awesome to have a Redcap Thorn companion I could set on them. Fight thorns with thorns, and all that... :wink: )

Outside of Barovia, I'll list just one annoyance: the Hexbane Hood still has no visuals on female characters (why is it a hood in the first place: she shows up wearing an electric-blue pirate hat)

P.P.S. There's another bug that was introduced with mod 14: the animation for Rain of Arrows is messed up. It looks like you're shooting half the arrows behind you.
    Post edited by hustin1 on
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    why isnt the Iag fixed?
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Something else odd that I noticed actually when Omu launched. Lions seem to be immune from environmental lighting. This is especially visible on the far western side of Omu.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    To change the zone go back to the bravia city to go back to the ridiculous why you do not fix.

This discussion has been closed.