test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Issue Posting Build

typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
A post accidently submitted before I was finished. I was in the process of editing a post on a new build. I now seem to be unable to access that post in order to complete my edits. Is there any way for me to regain access?
Extraneous Typo

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    History maybe..?
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I am thinking it is possible the post is just 100% gone and I'll have to start over. I was saving drafts, but now there appears to be no way to retrieve it. Man, that is a bummer. I guess I just need to periodically copy and paste into word as a backup.
    Extraneous Typo

• Options
    edited July 2018
    Ok, I reposted my build, but now it has been removed. I don't believe there was anything inappropriate. Who is the moderator of this forum and is there any way you can explain to me what the issue is? I'm just trying to contribute to the discussion and already had one positive comment. Why the take down?
    Extraneous Typo

• Options
    Well guys, I tried. This is crazy. I am going to opt to create my own website for my build. I'd love to have posted it here, but I guess posting builds on this site is not permitted.
    Extraneous Typo

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Hmm, maybe you're being vetted by some automoderation bot, you are a new poster, perhaps that's the problem.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    Could be but I've been a member for a year and have commented before. I'm just a little frustrated I suppose. I also tried MMOminds but can't seem to receive a new member account confirmation email from those guys. Then I discovered there are builds here too in the forum. I work weekdays, was hoping to take care of this today.
    Extraneous Typo

• Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Yeah, there is an automated spam filter and it seems practically everyone gets caught by it the first time they edit a post. A moderator will have to find your post, undelete it and flag your account as ok. It doesn't matter how old the account is, it seems to freak out the first time you go back and edit a post for the first time.

So, don't freak out yet, builds are perfectly fine to post. May need to check back tomorrow and see if it's reappeared.
  • Options
    Ok, thank you. Yeah, I edited a small spelling issue. I'll just hang tight then.
    Extraneous Typo

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    typo#6563 said:

Ok, thank you. Yeah, I edited a small spelling issue. I'll just hang tight then.

Your thread has been rescued from the Spam queue. Your account has been verified so this should not happen to you again. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.