test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Probably the last rant on vote kick before new mod

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
I... I just need to voice this.

Yesterday I queued random skirmish and got the Throne. That is the usual, ok.
Got one guy there that immediately went afk. Usual, I got used to that.
Waiting for five minutes to kick him... vote failed and I stared on yellow system message saying something like "This player was recently kicked too many times".

I... I just... WHAT? So we if you are playing on other people nerves on regular basis you get all the protection and support Neverwinter can offer?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited June 2018
    File a ticket via Customer Support when people do that. It's a ToS violation (griefing, basically). When people start getting banned for it, they will stop doing it so much.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    I looked up a guy who immediately disconnected when Throne started and PMed him on his other toon, asking him to please come back and at least *let us in the door* before signing off.

I was expecting to get cursed out or ignored. Instead, the dude came back and actually ran the skirmish and apologised.