test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End List for Dungeons/Skirmishes

shadoewraythshadoewrayth Member Posts: 183 Arc User
Not sure what it is called, the term is slipping from my brain right now, but, the end list with "Most Damage", "Most Healed", etc. When it shows, everything is normal, except the values on the right. They flash up, then quickly slide off to the right, then pop back up, slide off again, over and over. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but, it happens on all of my characters, so, does not depend on race, class, level, dungeon, skirmish, etc. I have screenshots (wish I could get video), but inevitably, they include names of players (and I don't know how to scrub those out).

Comments

• Options
    Really? *sigh* ok... I have to size the font larger, I am dyslexic, so, hard for me to read chat as it si... cannot find a good color, and opacity sucks, so, font size is only option
  • Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Changing the font in the chat window should be fine. What messes up the scoreboard is when you change your UI scaling. I've checked every scale option and even changed resolutions and I still can't get the scaling to change without messing up the scoreboard in the way you described. Set the scaling to 1 (default) and it fixes the scoreboard runaway numbers.
    Also, look at the chat window options right there on the chat window and you can scale up the text without damaging the scoreboard.
  • Options
    I can’t find a chat font option inside the chat window, only in the main interface options. Would also be great to allow us to make the chat window completely opaque... the semi-transparency is a nightmare, as I’m dyslexic and the scenery behind the letters further complicates somehow... opaque window would stop that part completely. You say the font size can be changed, just leave UI scale alone, will check that again and see.