test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Absolutely new to the class

wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
edited June 2018 in The Nine Hells
Hello guys.

I am totally new to SW and looking for some advice. I used XP tomes and some campaign tokens to bump my fresh, new character.

I am looking to build it purely for support templock. Can you please share some sources/guides/builds that could help me understand mechanics and rotations.

So far I only found Garalaanx build for templock but I don't belive that templock is only about capstone and literally nothing else matters when playing this class.

Please help. I will appreciate any piece of advice!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:

For clearance - I'm not a new player. I would say I'm pretty advanced with GF and HR. So no need to learn me the game mechanics - just the class. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    eclipseblood#1326 eclipseblood Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Feat wise, its mostly fine but i would go for power of the nine hells. Build as a dps, it wont be as good as fury but it will help a run depend on how good the grp is. Orcus, feytouch, etc. Armor pen, crit, recovery, then power. Lifesteal u dont need much of an investment, just run darks or lifesteal boon and ur fine. Gates of hell for aoe, brood for single target. Remember to keep ur targets cursed and drop pop underneath the top dps but stay out of the way so the ac doesnt exalt u by accident. Typing in a rush so i'll doublecheck later