test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Buying Zen - "Your transaction is under review"

minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
edited June 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
So I get a token I want to use in the Zen store. I've bought Zen many times before, every time but one it's come through in a couple of minutes.

I buy the Zen, and it says "Your transaction is under review".

Doing this when there are half hour duration tokens around is horrible, there can easily be a situation where people don't want the Zen if it doesn't arrive promptly.

Postscript - it arrived with 2 minutes left on the coupon

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Well, I'm glad it finally went through in time for you to use the coupon. I think that at least part of the reason is that the system is lagged from all the people buying Zen right now.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    There was a postscript to this. I tried to pay on debit card and I got a "there is a problem with your card" response, I then successfully paid on my credit card. Turns out on inquiry that my bank was blocking ALL transactions with computer games companies due to a high amount of fraud in the last few days.