test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily Foundry

ynneathynneath Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Where can I find daily quest which can give me rewards for completing foundry quest? Rhix don't give it. I am currently 64 lvl, playing on Dragon (if it matters).

Comments

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Sadly the Foundry rewards no longer apply because Cryptic "claims" the Foundry was being botted. Apparently botting the repetitive dungeons is just fine, but rewarding players for Foundry is just out of the question. If I sound a bit irate, yes this caused a mass exodus of my fellow authors. We use to have a Foundry Spotlight, a Foundry Hour 2x XP, and you also got AD from the quests over 15 minutes run time. As an author we have no control over the end chest. Play my new Foundry "Mad Monty's Mystery Maze", I will send you something nice in the mail. I know I can't do that as a daily thing, but I prefer to have fun over being virtually wealthy.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • elenariiielenariii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    The message saying quest is eligible for Daily Foundry rewards still comes up. My material just got promoted into this category. Are devs aware of this message? If it no longer applies, it should be removed. Either that, or restore some 'Foundry' reward for playing.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Back 3 years ago this August, they required 15 mins run time for your Foundry to qualify for AD rewards.
    The official Neverwinter wiki states this;
    Daily Foundry
    Foundry Dailies will be available upon reaching level 10 on your character in-game.
    By completing an eligible Daily Foundry, you will receive 1,000 Rough Astral Diamond for each Foundry Quest required.
    Note: Both "Daily Foundry Quests" for astral diamonds and "The Foundry Hour" for experience multiplier has been removed since September 2015.

Then followed by this nail in the coffin, posted on Reddit by the developer.
    "We're looking at some of the most frustrating foundry bugs (creators can't test their content because of a bug with portals [#62 12-28-2015]), but we don't currently have plans to add anything new to the foundry this year." -- Scott Shicoff, Lead Designer, February 3rd, 2016.

Later Thomas Foss said, there was no budget allocated for the Foundry in a video stream interview with Andy.
    Video here at 13:38 They start talking about the Foundry and at time index 14:15 he explains his budget is non-existent.

wb-cenders.gif