test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How grab temple's Sahha ball and the very near Scrying Stone on Soshenstar River map?

oficinamanoficinaman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
I've seen plenty of guides on the inet, but I have the following problems:
a) Sahha Ball: Just need this last one. It's near a temple in the northern side of the Soshenstar River map. I see the ball, but the cursor never turns to "Use F to interact with item" as when you're too far away from the item. I get as close as you can be from that ball, but cannot grab it.
b) Scrying Stone: just a bit to the south from the aforementioned Sahha ball, there should be a Scrying Stone. Also, I've seen plenty of videos on the inet, but the problem here is that where the Scrying Stone should be located, there's a big piece of temple ruin.

For those who have completed both achievements (balls and scrying stones), how did you do it?

Answers

• Options
    zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Get closer and/or approach them from a different direction/angle. If need be, try jumping and interacting simultaneously. It's been some time since I did them (back when Chult Soshenstar first launched on PC), yet I don't recall having any technical problems like the ones you describe. Good luck.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I think one of the Omu patches messed them up, probably the one that put in the direct port from Soshenstar to Omu.
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    If you're on PC try /InteractIncludeVolume
  • Options
    vincentr6669vincentr6669 Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    Is there anything special for those that collect all sahha balls? Only a new title i assume?
  • Options
    oficinamanoficinaman Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Ty guys, but nothing seems to work. It seems, as rickcase276 wrote, Omu patch messed things up on Soshenstar River and those of us who weren't around before that patch must wait and pray that the devs fix this. I know it's not urgent, but for an explorer player like me, it's art of what makes this game entertaining.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    See this week patch it say it was fixed...