test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Temp HP& Shield Reduction to 75% & TR Review after change

heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
so TR SOD got changed a little but it's still doing tons of damage in pvp and the class is still overly overperforming in this game mode so the changes made did not really do anything
but the other change made to pvp was the Temp HP & shield reduction to 75% under pvp healing depression this may have been needed change for paladins but in the crossfire GWF survivability got hit badly because of the temp hp they get from unstoppable & the lion
please Rethink this last change as matter of fact i just quit pvp because of it the class was aleready struggling enough to take a hit like this after asking for a TR tone down is like a slap in the face it's exactly like this : ( sure we hit TR but let's hit you harder so TR is still much better)

Comments

• slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    So the TR 'nerf' still isnt a nerf. I guess they dont care about a fair pvp? why not just remove it? Or Allow TRs to keep their unmitigated damage but severely reduce stealth time by like 80% (pvp only). Though HP boon + earth Shield counters TRs thats only temporary, whereas TRs have the highest Deflect sev in the game, stealth, unmitigated damage.

GG devs, thats the equivalent of giving one faction of a war ARs and missles and the other faction spears and swords. GG
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User

So the TR 'nerf' still isnt a nerf. I guess they dont care about a fair pvp? why not just remove it? Or Allow TRs to keep their unmitigated damage but severely reduce stealth time by like 80% (pvp only). Though HP boon + earth Shield counters TRs thats only temporary, whereas TRs have the highest Deflect sev in the game, stealth, unmitigated damage.

GG devs, thats the equivalent of giving one faction of a war ARs and missles and the other faction spears and swords. GG

the shields and temp hp no longer can counter TR wheel of elements earth won't give you 100% of your HP as temp hp in mod 14 they reduced it so it will give 50% only because depession is 75% same for shields are reduced to 75% effectivness

and yes i agree TRs have too much advantage built in them for pvp 100% crit chance in stealth 100% deflect chance and 85% deflect severity also guaranteed CA in stealth too much advantage peircing too
  • yahvidoyahvido Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Always crying :( tr has been nurfed to the ground smh even if they take sod out the game tr would still rule the field, and deflect issues is for halfling race in general not just tr class
    I say ARC should make a recovery cap for all classes game wide ;) theres the biggest nurf and greatest balance the game would ever see
    yahvido said:

Always crying :( tr has been nurfed to the ground smh even if they take sod out the game tr would still rule the field, and deflect issues is for halfling race in general not just tr class

TR gas biggest advantage is a fact & let's ignore all that this thread is mainly about shield & temp ph depression reduced to 75%i instead of 50%
    edited May 2018
    Lol you named the thread, then went on a Trickster rant with your Sly friend here, and now that i want to comment on this topic, you want to redirect the thread to shield and temp hp depression lmao this thread is a joke and was only made for bias propaganda smh
  • slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    yahvido said:

Lol you named the thread lol then went on a Trickster rant with your Sly friend here and now that i want to comment on this topic, you want to redirect the thread to shield and temp hp depression lmao this thread is a joke and was only made for bias propaganda smh

The original premise of his thread was about the shields. The TR stuff was secondary. Do you lack comprehension? Unmitigated damage =/= you rule or whatever. On console, even with said advantages TRs have they are easy enough to burn down. Getting back to his main point shields have been reduced which gives unmitigated damage an even more unfair advantage as one of very few ways to counter it has been nerfed.

Again, I see comprehension seems to be something you didn't pick up on in life (as well as trolling in general for that matter).

yahvido said:

Lol you named the thread lol then went on a Trickster rant with your Sly friend here and now that i want to comment on this topic, you want to redirect the thread to shield and temp hp depression lmao this thread is a joke and was only made for bias propaganda smh

The original premise of his thread was about the shields. The TR stuff was secondary. Do you lack comprehension? Unmitigated damage =/= you rule or whatever. On console, even with said advantages TRs have they are easy enough to burn down. Getting back to his main point shields have been reduced which gives unmitigated damage an even more unfair advantage as one of very few ways to counter it has been nerfed.

Again, I see comprehension seems to be something you didn't pick up on in life (as well as trolling in general for that matter).
    was gonna type something of the sort but couldn't have put it better than you did :)

and yes in new MOD TRs have much bigger advantage than before and thier only class that was giving them some hard time pallies are now not viable anymore
    yahvido said:

Lol you named the thread, then went on a Trickster rant with your Sly friend here, and now that i want to comment on this topic, you want to redirect the thread to shield and temp hp depression lmao this thread is a joke and was only made for bias propaganda smh

if you aleready don't see the so much advantage TR has as a class in PVP then there is nothing to say to you even BIS TRs who pvp (lmao tr BIS to pvp ) knows this and it's reason they play this class
    piercing damage is doing more harm than it does good u want to remove protection ? sure no problem but also remove piercing then we have few equal terms
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    I will try PvP again on my GWF after mod 14 hits. If what the OP says is true, i'll just keep staying away from PvP with my GWF and will keep playing it randomly on my glass cannon HR archer. After 5 years i stopped going to PvP because it's a joke right now. Unless they rework PvP and take away all the skill-less HAMSTER they put in the combat system, PvP will stay dead. One PvP mode at a time, they killed them all. Domination is now dead too. The devs never bothered to make PvP balanced and worth it (useless rewards). Absurd piercing mechanics and all the HAMSTER they changed over time made PvP a real joke.

At this point, they can either rework PvP from the ground up and balance it + add rewards worth the effort, or just remove it.

To be honest, playing a TR in PvE mainly, i can say SoD/ piercing mechanics in general should not be in this game except for may be some little procs that add some damage to the total. But passive piercing procs being the main source of damage of a class is just too stupid...
    edited May 2018
    > @slysnow#2290 said:
    > The original premise of his thread was about the shields. The TR stuff was secondary. Do you lack comprehension? Unmitigated damage =/= you rule or whatever. On console, even with said advantages TRs have they are easy enough to burn down. Getting back to his main point shields have been reduced which gives unmitigated damage an even more unfair advantage as one of very few ways to counter it has been nerfed.
    >
    > Again, I see comprehension seems to be something you didn't pick up on in life (as well as trolling in general for that matter).
    More redirection and ends with a argumentum ad hominem ;)
  • sandfox#5862 sandfox Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Is Lion no longer BiS for PvP after this change? Or is it still worth it if you have a legendary mount pack?