test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Items from one single mail cannot be retrieved

rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
disclaimer:
This is a bug report - I am not seeking "good" advices nor ill remarks (I am posting it here as it is less frustrating mechanism than the in-game bug reporting mini game)
The action to counter the effect of the bug proposed by support is satisfactory for me so I really just want to report a bug to the correct department.

---
I have one in-game mail containing Gond event related refining items. (from time before the big change in refining mechanism)
Whenever I try to withdraw those, the action fails and game claims: "Your inventory is full".

---

Ticket contacting support: 180427-000159 (They tried to withdraw the items too, they failed.)

Comments

• Options
    Update: I have another mail from which I fail to retrieve the items. There is one thing those mails have in common: account bound T´ej in attachment.
  • Options
    sykatrixsykatrix Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I had the same issue with an email with Gond event items in it. I recently tried to download the items to see if the issue had been fixed - it hasn't been fixed but the items downloaded anyway because I had bought and equipped a runic bag in the zen sale. What has happened is the Gond items have been marked as non-stackable so if you don't have 1 free inventory slot for each item in the stacks attached to the email then they can't transfer to your bags. If you get the Gond items transferred, I recommend immediately refining them to save space.

• Options
    Thanks for the hint!