Release Notes

Content and Environment
Masterwork Professions
  • The following quests now recognize when the requested items are obtained:
    • Far Out Man (Artificing)
    • Amulet You Finish (Jewelcrafting)
    • Hide and Seek (Leatherworking)
    • Express Mail (Mailsmithing)
    • In the Heat of the Knight (Platesmithing)
    • Lost in Transportation (Tailoring)
    • Steeling the Show (Weaponsmithing)
  • Known issue:
    • Fizz Fizz Bang Bang (Alchemy) still cannot be completed - we're looking into it.

Combat and Powers
General
  • Earthtreaders no longer make companions disappear and unsummon at the end of combat.
  • Tyrant artifact weapons no longer keep players in combat longer than expected.
  • Unparalleled Thunderhead Enchantment now properly has an internal cooldown.

User Interface
Map
  • Clicking on the far outside the visible portion of the map on the Map UI no longer has a chance to crash the client.

Comments

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    No fix for sound disappearing in Cradle?
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @terramak said:
    > Release Notes
    >
    > Content and Environment
    > Masterwork Professions
    > * The following quests now recognize when the requested items are obtained:
    > * Far Out Man (Artificing)
    >
    > * Amulet You Finish (Jewelcrafting)
    >
    > * Hide and Seek (Leatherworking)
    >
    > * Express Mail (Mailsmithing)
    >
    > * In the Heat of the Knight (Platesmithing)
    >
    > * Lost in Transportation (Tailoring)
    >
    > * Steeling the Show (Weaponsmithing)
    >
    >
    > * Known issue:
    > * Fizz Fizz Bang Bang (Alchemy) still cannot be completed - we're looking into it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Combat and Powers
    > General
    > * Earthtreaders no longer make companions disappear and unsummon at the end of combat.
    >
    > * Tyrant artifact weapons no longer keep players in combat longer than expected.
    >
    > * Unparalleled Thunderhead Enchantment now properly has an internal cooldown.
    >
    >
    > User Interface
    > Map
    > * Clicking on the far outside the visible portion of the map on the Map UI no longer has a chance to crash the client.

It's not that thunder head didn't have a cooldown.. it's that allies buffing you would proc it over and over.... if allies buffing you still procs it we are in trouble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    The fix to the Masterwork quests is appreciated, but it seems this was just a quick fix that just reverted the change made a month ago. The alchemy quest is a bit different from the other 7 - it requires multiple copies of the same items, whereas the other quest just require three different items, and that is probably why it is causing issues.

The odd thing is that the Alchemy quest used to work perfectly originally - then some people started to say it could not be completed, and when attempting to fix that, all the other MW IV quests got broken.

Anyhow, having 7 out of 8 quests work is better than having none at all....thank you.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Thunderhead is fixed thank God.

Now you just need to solve the issue with instant paladin death when facing a SW.
    > @ibz4ez#9773 said:
    > Thunderhead is fixed thank God.
    >
    > Now you just need to solve the issue with instant paladin death when facing a SW.

To fix this go high deflect with deflect damage boons
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • ibz4ez#9773 ibz4ez Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Thunderhead is no longer fixed/never properly fixed.

Still procs continuously vs a SW like it did previously with Infernal Spheres + creeping death.
    (Devious grin )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shaleych#5171 shaleych Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    when a new patch M14?
This discussion has been closed.