What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rework stealth mechanic.

Comments

• Options
    slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User

jonkoca said:

Yeah, pretty much would actually. Just for a mod.

But seriously, pvp atm. is just wall to wall scrub TRs. You get into a match and just pray that your scrub trs are better than their scrub trs. If they aren't you go sit in spawn and cry.

Did you know an hr can go invisible every 5 sec and before you know.. your health goes from 100% to 0 within x seconds :)

Yeah, but then there's only one of me, and a jazzillion of them.
    Trust me. Once everyone has mane of manticore, thunderhead enchant, and so many other broken items... you will stop complaining about tr's.

Dev's have no idea how to balance pvp or maybe it just not possible so instead they release items to give us more unbalanced pvp every mod lol.

If the 'fix' to TRs actually works, I feel that if they disable ALL PvE bonuses from gear in pvp that, that would make life immensely better in pvp. Wont be perfect but I think it would be a great start.
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

jonkoca said:

But seriously, pvp atm. is just wall to wall scrub TRs. You get into a match and just pray that your scrub trs are better than their scrub trs. If they aren't you go sit in spawn and cry.

Did you know an hr can go invisible every 5 sec and before you know.. your health goes from 100% to 0 within x seconds :)

Trust me. Once everyone has mane of manticore, thunderhead enchant, and so many other broken items... you will stop complaining about tr's.

Dev's have no idea how to balance pvp or maybe it just not possible so instead they release items to give us more unbalanced pvp every mod lol.

If the 'fix' to TRs actually works, I feel that if they disable ALL PvE bonuses from gear in pvp that, that would make life immensely better in pvp. Wont be perfect but I think it would be a great start.
    Its just stupid that pve bonus, set bonus or whatever works in pvp but pvp bonus or set bonus not work in pve... Makes no F* sense lol.
    They removed tenacity from pvp gears so now everyone can just jump in pvp and get max tenacity by default. No need to work for pvp gears because it's outdated and bad compared to mod 13 pve gears.

They nerfed most classes cc such as cw's cc, hr's cc, tr's cc, etc then release stun boons, stun rings, stun pants, stun enchants, etc and so many other broken SH*T and wonder why players are still complaining about the current state of pvp.

Tanks do more dps than dps class. Dps class tank better than tank class ( lmao )

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    slysnow#2290 slysnow Member Posts: 110 Arc User

jonkoca said:

Its just stupid that pve bonus, set bonus or whatever works in pvp but pvp bonus or set bonus not work in pve... Makes no F* sense lol.
    They removed tenacity from pvp gears so now everyone can just jump in pvp and get max tenacity by default. No need to work for pvp gears because it's outdated and bad compared to mod 13 pve gears.

They nerfed most classes cc such as cw's cc, hr's cc, tr's cc, etc then release stun boons, stun rings, stun pants, stun enchants, etc and so many other broken SH*T and wonder why players are still complaining about the current state of pvp.

Tanks do more dps than dps class. Dps class tank better than tank class ( lmao )

Yes thats true. Disabling all PVE bonuses in pvp would really help out. It would make it all about builds, stats, and the uniqueness of your class. If theres a character balance in pvp and stas/builds/skill determines the winner that would be good. It would still allow BiS pve players that dont pvp to still do semi well in pvp. It seems like a good way to go about it but im sure it wont happen. Im also sure that upon mod 14 release, some other class (or still the TR) will be broken.
  • Options
    deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Its not as ez to play a TR as everyone seems to think, SoD need nerfing no doubt, people with the really long stealth or fast stealth regeneration ar building there toons that way via feats and ability score base, its not just automatically perma stealth, also to agree with demonmonger... i fight people, cws, and gfs that have more stealth time from shadowclad then i get with my actual stealth mechanic.... and yes the items atm that mutiprocs are run rampant (yes I know i have a mane too) and as soon as i see one member of the other team wearing it, putting it on (with stamina drains and the boon to boot).
  • Options
    babadook#7615 babadook Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I don't mind the Stealth but what is the real problem in my opinion is piercing damage, the statement above about a gf shield protecting against SoD is entirely false.

Because if TR and HR piercing damage, they can hit for large numbers straight through my shield and all of this without even stacking any armor penetration.

Yet as a GF I need to stack high armor pen otherwise I'm useless against pallies or GWFs.

There's a clear problem with piercing damage in PvP and if one class must stack armor pen or mostly every class except TR and HR then they need to be balanced and make them have to add armor pen just as everyone else has to.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @babadook#7615 said:
    > I don't mind the Stealth but what is the real problem in my opinion is piercing damage, the statement above about a gf shield protecting against SoD is entirely false.
    >
    > Because if TR and HR piercing damage, they can hit for large numbers straight through my shield and all of this without even stacking any armor penetration.
    >
    > Yet as a GF I need to stack high armor pen otherwise I'm useless against pallies or GWFs.
    >
    > There's a clear problem with piercing damage in PvP and if one class must stack armor pen or mostly every class except TR and HR then they need to be balanced and make them have to add armor pen just as everyone else has to.

On that note.. let our attacks hit just as hard as yours do....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options

I don't mind the Stealth but what is the real problem in my opinion is piercing damage, the statement above about a gf shield protecting against SoD is entirely false.

Because if TR and HR piercing damage, they can hit for large numbers straight through my shield and all of this without even stacking any armor penetration.

Yet as a GF I need to stack high armor pen otherwise I'm useless against pallies or GWFs.

There's a clear problem with piercing damage in PvP and if one class must stack armor pen or mostly every class except TR and HR then they need to be balanced and make them have to add armor pen just as everyone else has to.

Fine, I'll trade my piercing damage on my tr with 1 rotation kill or should i say 2 buttons kill. Now with mane of manticore is amost 1 button kill.
    Gf shield can absorb 70 to 90% of SOD. If your shield doesn't absorb that amount of damage then you either are full dps specced, or low geared or have a bad build.

Tanks are more broken than TR but no 1 is complaining about it cuz the hate for tr is so much it makes them blind.

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

Fine, I'll trade my piercing damage on my tr with 1 rotation kill or should i say 2 buttons kill. Now with mane of manticore is amost 1 button kill.
    Gf shield can absorb 70 to 90% of SOD. If your shield doesn't absorb that amount of damage then you either are full dps specced, or low geared or have a bad build.

Tanks are more broken than TR but no 1 is complaining about it cuz the hate for tr is so much it makes them blind.

If you loose to a Gf with a Tr there is no hope left for you but to go pc games and use immortality cheats.
    If you are doing worse then ANY other class by x5 in todays NW pvp the same goes.

Tanks are more broken then Tr lol you like that alternative truth part for sure.... But hey give any of my Hr Pal Gf Dc SW itc and I be happy ..... wouldent mind smoke or 75% deflect severity either or 1%/dex in deflect and my Hr would love to switch dodges with yours when we are at it .....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    marnival said:

If you loose to a Gf with a Tr there is no hope left for you but to go pc games and use immortality cheats.
    If you are doing worse then ANY other class by x5 in todays NW pvp the same goes.

Tanks are more broken then Tr lol you like that alternative truth part for sure.... But hey give any of my Hr Pal Gf Dc SW itc and I be happy ..... wouldent mind smoke or 75% deflect severity either or 1%/dex in deflect and my Hr would love to switch dodges with yours when we are at it .....
    You don't have a tr, you never played as a tr, you don't know anything about tr only the fact it has dodge, itc, stealth and sod. So why dont you go make a tr and see it for youself. You think Tr's are gods and cannot die when fighting a gf with manticore, thunderheand enchant, curse ring, some other broken stun items, reflect damage with shield up all the time + being vanguard, etc ,etc.

And im not talking about all gf's. Some gf's can be deadly and if you disagree then you either don't play much pvp or you just get your azz owned by 500 item level tr cuz you're bad.

• Options
    peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User

You don't have a tr, you never played as a tr, you don't know anything about tr only the fact it has dodge, itc, stealth and sod. So why dont you go make a tr and see it for youself. You think Tr's are gods and cannot die when fighting a gf with manticore, thunderheand enchant, curse ring, some other broken stun items, reflect damage with shield up all the time + being vanguard, etc ,etc.

And im not talking about all gf's. Some gf's can be deadly and if you disagree then you either don't play much pvp or you just get your azz owned by 500 item level tr cuz you're bad.

Lol now thats a comment of the day :D You are starting to outperform even yourself with comments like that.
  • Options
    > @finalfantasyac7 said:
    > I don't mind the Stealth but what is the real problem in my opinion is piercing damage, the statement above about a gf shield protecting against SoD is entirely false.
    >
    >
    >
    > Because if TR and HR piercing damage, they can hit for large numbers straight through my shield and all of this without even stacking any armor penetration.
    >
    >
    >
    > Yet as a GF I need to stack high armor pen otherwise I'm useless against pallies or GWFs.
    >
    >
    >
    > There's a clear problem with piercing damage in PvP and if one class must stack armor pen or mostly every class except TR and HR then they need to be balanced and make them have to add armor pen just as everyone else has to.
    >
    > Fine, I'll trade my piercing damage on my tr with 1 rotation kill or should i say 2 buttons kill. Now with mane of manticore is amost 1 button kill.
    > Gf shield can absorb 70 to 90% of SOD. If your shield doesn't absorb that amount of damage then you either are full dps specced, or low geared or have a bad build.
    >
    > Tanks are more broken than TR but no 1 is complaining about it cuz the hate for tr is so much it makes them blind.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you loose to a Gf with a Tr there is no hope left for you but to go pc games and use immortality cheats.
    > If you are doing worse then ANY other class by x5 in todays NW pvp the same goes.
    >
    > Tanks are more broken then Tr lol you like that alternative truth part for sure.... But hey give any of my Hr Pal Gf Dc SW itc and I be happy ..... wouldent mind smoke or 75% deflect severity either or 1%/dex in deflect and my Hr would love to switch dodges with yours when we are at it .....
    >
    > You don't have a tr, you never played as a tr, you don't know anything about tr only the fact it has dodge, itc, stealth and sod. So why dont you go make a tr and see it for youself. You think Tr's are gods and cannot die when fighting a gf with manticore, thunderheand enchant, curse ring, some other broken stun items, reflect damage with shield up all the time + being vanguard, etc ,etc.
    >
    > And im not talking about all gf's. Some gf's can be deadly and if you disagree then you either don't play much pvp or you just get your azz owned by 500 item level tr cuz you're bad.

You are spot on correct!
    There are some gf that even the best treatment cannot kill 2 (tr) vs 1 (gf).
    You will be lucky to survive 30 seconds in combat vs them. They (gf) can outrun you out damage you and out damage absorb you (tr)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    edited June 2018

You are spot on correct!
    There are some gf that even the best treatment cannot kill 2 (tr) vs 1 (gf).
    You will be lucky to survive 30 seconds in combat vs them. They (gf) can outrun you out damage you and out damage absorb you

(

Mkay let me just dubbelcheck this.
    If I am getting you right you claim that 2 tr can not kill a gf ? :*

I just want a clarification on this as even for you this would be a claim that is so funny I find it hard that I understod it right.....
  • Options
    > @marnival said:
    > You are spot on correct!
    > There are some gf that even the best treatment cannot kill 2 (tr) vs 1 (gf).
    > You will be lucky to survive 30 seconds in combat vs them. They (gf) can outrun you out damage you and out damage absorb you
    >
    >
    >
    > (
    >
    > Mkay let me just dubbelcheck this.
    > If I am getting you right you claim that 2 tr can not kill a gf ? :*
    >
    > I just want a clarification on this as even for you this would be a claim that is so funny I find it hard that I understod it right.....

Perhaps you have not seen or fought the best of the best in terms of gf.

If I have not fought the best of them... I am damn sure they are near immortal demi gods of pvp.

Mind you there are some ill built 17k gf's out there that melt to 7k warlocks, and 11k trs. Perhaps you will meet some of the great gfs one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

If I have not fought the best of them... I am damn sure they are near immortal demi gods of pvp.

I have not seen aliens but im damn sure there is an alien master race that can travel through time and will come to insert probes to all NW PvPers.

Thats what your answer is basically.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

I have not seen aliens but im damn sure there is an alien master race that can travel through time and will come to insert probes to all NW PvPers.

He meant he avoided them in pvp instead. I've seen a 18k pve gf with 25k defense and 25k deflect vanguard build with reflect damage. My sod proc 10k damage on him everytime and the amount of damage he was reflecting back was deadly af.
    That was before mod 13 so i wonder how deadly he is now if he had manticore, and other broken items.

If my courage breaker wasn't nerfed i could've killed him tho but still high chance i would get my azz whooped by manticore.

• Options

He meant he avoided them in pvp instead. I've seen a 18k pve gf with 25k defense and 25k deflect vanguard build with reflect damage. My sod proc 10k damage on him everytime and the amount of damage he was reflecting back was deadly af.
    That was before mod 13 so i wonder how deadly he is now if he had manticore, and other broken items.

If my courage breaker wasn't nerfed i could've killed him tho but still high chance i would get my azz whooped by manticore.
    Mr Clueless he did not mean that as I am on the same platform as him, you being on x-box and never played with him might want to guess less what other mean when you havent played with them.

Just the notion that a Gf would take out 2 Tr of simular IL is so out of reality that it is hard to even take it as a serious argument, no it is impossible to take as a serious argument.

The best Gf hower around 6-7/1 in kill death ratio the best Tr at least 20/1 and some even around 100-1 that is for a reason that is FACT in REAL world.

You having the notion that Gf can rival or are better then Tr in todays pvp is just a part of your name fantasy nothing more....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    marnival said:

Mr Clueless he did not mean that as I am on the same platform as him, you being on x-box and never played with him might want to guess less what other mean when you havent played with them.

Just the notion that a Gf would take out 2 Tr of simular IL is so out of reality that it is hard to even take it as a serious argument, no it is impossible to take as a serious argument.

The best Gf hower around 6-7/1 in kill death ratio the best Tr at least 20/1 and some even around 100-1 that is for a reason that is FACT in REAL world.

You having the notion that Gf can rival or are better then Tr in todays pvp is just a part of your name fantasy nothing more....

"Better than TR"

Don't talk about tr's if you don't have one or never played one.
    k thnx bye.

• Options

marnival said:

"Better than TR"

Don't talk about tr's if you don't have one or never played one.
    k thnx bye.
    Playing against them is good enough especially since I try different set up againts 2 of the best Tr we have in teamspeak when we fight chatting on Ts.

There is nothing i can learn from you about Tr they sure know the class far better and wouldent loose against a Gf comming home drunk af from a late night......

So yea I can talk all I want about them and I can also differ fantasy from fact )
  • Options
    > @marnival said:
    > If I have not fought the best of them... I am damn sure they are near immortal demi gods of pvp.
    >
    >
    >
    > I have not seen aliens but im damn sure there is an alien master race that can travel through time and will come to insert probes to all NW PvPers.
    >
    > Thats what your answer is basically.
    >
    >
    >
    > He meant he avoided them in pvp instead. I've seen a 18k pve gf with 25k defense and 25k deflect vanguard build with reflect damage. My sod proc 10k damage on him everytime and the amount of damage he was reflecting back was deadly af.
    > That was before mod 13 so i wonder how deadly he is now if he had manticore, and other broken items.
    >
    > If my courage breaker wasn't nerfed i could've killed him tho but still high chance i would get my azz whooped by manticore.
    >
    > Mr Clueless he did not mean that as I am on the same platform as him, you being on x-box and never played with him might want to guess less what other mean when you havent played with them.
    >
    > Just the notion that a Gf would take out 2 Tr of simular IL is so out of reality that it is hard to even take it as a serious argument, no it is impossible to take as a serious argument.
    >
    > The best Gf hower around 6-7/1 in kill death ratio the best Tr at least 20/1 and some even around 100-1 that is for a reason that is FACT in REAL world.
    >
    > You having the notion that Gf can rival or are better then Tr in todays pvp is just a part of your name fantasy nothing more....
    >
    >
    > "Better than TR"
    >
    > Don't talk about tr's if you don't have one or never played one.
    > k thnx bye.
    >
    >
    > Playing against them is good enough especially since I try different set up againts 2 of the best Tr we have in teamspeak when we fight chatting on Ts.
    >
    > There is nothing i can learn from you about Tr they sure know the class far better and wouldent loose against a Gf comming home drunk af from a late night......
    >
    > So yea I can talk all I want about them and I can also differ fantasy from fact )

Don't argue with the person quoted above... they only see the world in black and white while we have the full color spectrum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    on't argue with the person quoted above... they only see the world in black and white while we have the full color spectrum.

From some that wrote;

Mind you there are some ill built 17k gf's out there that melt to 7k warlocks, and 11k trs. Perhaps you will meet some of the great gfs one day.

Do you even see the irony in that :D:D:D

• Options
    edited June 2018
    marnival said:

on't argue with the person quoted above... they only see the world in black and white while we have the full color spectrum.

From some that wrote;

Because you fight them or fight with them doesn't mean you know how it is to be a TR.
    You think you know everything but you actually know n.o.t.h.i.n.g.

1) Go to main menu.
    2) Create the class: TR.
    3) level up to 10.
    4) play pvp until level 70.
    5) Please don't try level 70 pvp on your silly 5000 item level tr.
    6) If you don't follow step 5, expect to get your azz whooped aka destroyed aka Rekt.
    7) Enter pvp once you've reached item level 11k or higher.
    8) Enjoy getting your azz whooped by players with broken stun items/enchants/boons. Once you're stunned by some broken items... you'll *bleep* die. Yeh i know right.. i thought the same as you... Thought they were gods and couldn't die until i created the class TR... then found out... they can actually die. Oh'man what a bummer !! :/
    9) If step 8 doesn't kill you, manticore will.
    Oh no worries you say... tr can dodge you say. Facing 5 enemy players having manticore. If 1 doesn't kill you with it, im sure the other 4 will hit you hard even in bloodbath.
    10) Come back here and tell us what you've learned.

• Options
    edited June 2018

marnival said:

From some that wrote;

Because you fight them or fight with them doesn't mean you know how it is to be a TR.

1) Go to main menu.
    3) level up to 10.
    6) If you don't follow step 5, expect to get your azz whooped aka destroyed aka Rekt.
    8) Enjoy getting your azz whooped by players with broken stun items/enchants/boons. Once you're stunned by some broken items... you'll *bleep* die. Yeh i know right.. i thought the same as you... Thought they were gods and couldn't die until i created the class TR... then found out... they can actually die. Oh'man what a bummer !! :/
    Oh no worries you say... tr can dodge you say. Facing 5 enemy players having manticore. If 1 doesn't kill you with it, im sure the other 4 will hit you hard even in bloodbath.

Bla bla bla Gf is OP much better then Tr who can be killed with ease nevermind the statistic of Tr having 100/1 in kd ratio and Gf have 10/1 among top players.
    If you say otherwise you do not know anything about anything - did I miss something without reading same old same old .....
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    marnival said:

marnival said:

From some that wrote;

1) Go to main menu.
    3) level up to 10.

Bla bla bla Gf is OP much better then Tr who can be killed with ease nevermind the statistic of Tr having 100/1 in kd ratio and Gf have 10/1 among top players.
    If you say otherwise you do not know anything about anything - did I miss something without reading same old same old .....
    Yezzzz, you failed to quote me properly... and again it's "better than tr"
    I am dutch and my english is better than yours, Dayum right its better than yours,
    I can teach you, but i have to charge.

• Options
    Gf mainly stay on nodes.. tr chase people down... the main reason try has more kills is that they run into player's that are trying to escape or get health and gank them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    Hahahahahahaha, Marnival, stop pls, they are just trolling.

GF is ofc broken if you take in account their spike damage in pvp, with their stunlock rotation.

But comparing a GF with a TR, when, the best GF has a k/d ration of 7/1 ( best case ) versus the TR, that in the worst case has a k/d ratio of 20/1 is even more stupid.

Demonmonger, you have a build that focus on speed of movement, really unique build, but , you aren't exactly what i will call a deadly TR, but is your unique style.

FinalFantasy, i just love this 2 point:

So basically you want that your class should be able to survive against all the broken ( read again: BROKEN ) stuff = point 8.

Or in a 5 vs 1, point 9 , that is the same of 8, manticore = broken item for unskilled player , but really, a 5 vs 1...wow, really what i call "a balanced class".

Have you both problem checking the actual k/d ratio? The fact that you have problem against one specific class ( without considering the broken stuff ) dont mean that your class is underperfoming.

The Thread was about a rework of the Stealth Mechanic, and i will add the Shield Mechanic too.
    Actually, the 2 more broken class, without considering the broken item ( mane that multiporc 26 times on an SW ... ) both GF and TR are in the same situation, broken, in different way ofc, but both of them.

The correct balance is that you can't have both dps or be tanky. If you build your toon for be tanky, you should not have a killing rotation , and, if you build it for kills, you should not be tanky.

That's not apply to the both of your class, GF and TR, you can be almost immortal ( TR win here, his defensive mechanic is the best of all the other class, between the stealth and the itc, is far far far better then the GF shield ) and still be able to one rotate, so you have both , this is the major problem.

The broken item are on another THread, hoping that the Super Competent , Fast, good at programming, DEV team will resolve the problem soon.

Basically, if you want balance, TR , you kill a lot? you should die a lot.
    GF, the same, wanna a one rotation build, do it! But you should die a lot too.

The same concept should be applied to every class.

• Options
    The beauty of building how we please... I'm fast ... but not one hit wonder deadly.. never said I was. My idea of tr is different from someone else's ideal of tr... but stealth does not need to be reworked for tr class. What tr class needs is a faster activating gloaming strike. Sabs need higher piercing damage, and scoundrels need immunity from cc mitigation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

The beauty of building how we please... I'm fast ... but not one hit wonder deadly.. never said I was. My idea of tr is different from someone else's ideal of tr... but stealth does not need to be reworked for tr class. What tr class needs is a faster activating gloaming strike. Sabs need higher piercing damage, and scoundrels need immunity from cc mitigation.

Wrong again, piercing needs to be gone from PvP, its exactly against what nemesis said. You can barely have a tanky build if someone with piercing will simply ignore all of it. Its also just a matter of 2 classes which makes it unfair to others.

And you want perma CC back again? Like seriously? The most annoying and dunk builds of all time are perma CC. Be it Scoundrel or Oppressor, prema CC is not cool. Of course the current state of CC in PvP is afwul, the stacks made it worse then before but making up things that bypasses "rules" are never the way to go. Issues needs to be dealt with not making changes based upon broken/bad mechanics and stuff. Thats patching up a hole with a bigger hole that will eventually need to be fixed when the previous- the source of problem- is fixed.
  • Options
    teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    I don't see a problem with the piercing. Its the bulk of unmitigated damage that is the issue.

It's no longer an issue for the PC, right??

Why does Gloaming need to be faster??? It does a great job now.
    The Legendary Outlaws
  • Options
    > @teucer#3019 said:
    > I don't see a problem with the piercing. Its the bulk of unmitigated damage that is the issue.
    >
    > It's no longer an issue for the PC, right??
    >
    > Why does Gloaming need to be faster??? It does a great job now.

Try to hit someone with gloaming strike in pvp that has good mobility... try to hit a gf that has that speed boost.. try to hit a warlock or control wizard. Before your hit executes you will be proned frozen knocked miss the attack or just be dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Theres been alot more class balance than for a longtime ...HR needs a rework for sure ...combat path was nerfed way too much and cw needs abit more cc ... other than that its broken items tht break pvp more than any class atm.

the seriouis ones are :smiley:

- Cowl of dead (perma stun/push on sw & dc) needs fix
    - Mane of manticore (needs fix)

Kreatyve said they are aware of both and i trust he will try speed up the fixes for us ...

wish they will give us some new maps ... even if they just change the color it will make me happy !! LOL :p