test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harper Sudbury missing for"Some Good Advice" quest

I am trying to finish the "Some Good Advice" quest but Harper Sudbury is missing from the throne room in Protector's Enclave. Can you please help?

Comments

• moyesy77#2108 moyesy77 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"poultski75#4461" said:
    > I am trying to finish the "Some Good Advice" quest but Harper Sudbury is missing from the throne room in Protector's Enclave. Can you please help?

I have this same problem on PS4, is there any estimate on when a patch for this will be available?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

> @poultski75#4461 said:

> I am trying to finish the "Some Good Advice" quest but Harper Sudbury is missing from the throne room in Protector's Enclave. Can you please help?

I have this same problem on PS4, is there any estimate on when a patch for this will be available?

No, unfortunately. The dev team was made aware of the bug on Friday. Unknown exactly when they will be able to fix it and get the fix live. I'm guessing that it probably won't be in this next patch, but maybe the patch after that (I hope!)
    This bug is much older than that, it's even listed in the Wiki that it bugs for some players. Foundry is irrelevant for consoles. That entire portion of some good advice should be removed.
  • mightyspire#6343 mightyspire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Hi,

I am in the middle of this quest but when it asks me to "Speak to Harper Sudbury" about the Foundry, there is no Harper Sudury located where it points out they are..

I have finished all other requirements in this quest except this one as I can't complete it.

Could you please look into.

Character Name - Garth
    Character Type - Hunter Ranger - Male Sun Elf
    Character Associate - Garth@MightySpire

If you need any other detail, I will try and let you know.

Thanks

Geoff
    It's a known issue.
  • mightyspire#6343 mightyspire Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

It's a known issue.

Oh ok, thanks
  • mizzxalie#1414 mizzxalie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having the same issue. I have tried abandoning and trying again with no avail. Has been like this for me for like 4 days. Does anyone know when it will be fixed?

I am having the same issue. I have tried abandoning and trying again with no avail. Has been like this for me for like 4 days. Does anyone know when it will be fixed?

It just broke with new mod and it was first reported about a week ago. It will take some time to determine the problem and then get a patch approved for consoles. My guess is a few weeks to a month.
  • superiority#9271 superiority Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am unable to complete this quest, because Harper Sudbury does not appear near Lord Neverember.

I accepted the Quest from Sgt. Knox, then spoke to Lord Neverember. Next I spoke to Shay Morningstar, followed by Drijm Stoneaxe, and then Silwen Wiltfen. My Quest Journal states that I must speak to Harper Sudbury about the Foundry, but Harper Sudbury does not appear. Switching instances, logging out and back in, and restarting my console have not fixed this issue.
  • akmid#5759 akmid Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My husband and I have the same issue. I even tried abandoning the quest and picking it back up again... Still no Sudbury
  • v1p3r#2825 v1p3r Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Also have the same problem , Harper Sudbury is AWOL
  • fishvv#4722 fishvv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    still having same problem ps4 hope its fixed soon
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Cant complete quest. Not located at marker and several of my alliance members have same issue. How do we complete quest or fix bug?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Cant complete quest. Not located at marker and several of my alliance members have same issue. How do we complete quest or fix bug?

I merged your thread with the others on the issue. This is a known issue and will be fixed in an upcoming patch. No ETA on the patch currently.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png