test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MW commisions broken

After spending resources to get to a point to start doing MW commissioned tasks in Chult, I am unable to complete a single commissioned task. After 4 tries with a mythic forgehammer of gond. I am starting these tasks with a supposed 75% success rate yet after for attempts have yet to complete a single task without a failure. please address with evident issue with success rate on MW commissioned tasks.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Random is random. 75% also means you have a 25% chance to fail. It does not mean that 3 out of every 4 attempts will succeed.

I had my second attempt at commissions fail 3 times in a row, then had a run where the next 10 hit 1st attempt. It will average out in the long run, but can and will be streaky in the short term. I've been doing them since Tuesday and I am not seeing anything different than the normal streaks that occur in all crafting tasks.
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    so after 4 times of trying same expensive commission i am broke, lost several thousand AD that I will not recover. mw still remains a joke, glad it worked for you but cannot afford the fail rate.