test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vote kick issues

regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I'm currently stuck in a Frozen Heart unable to proceed. Started this run, 1 guy changed characters and went into another run, I started a vote kick, the other player that stayed didn't vote and the timer expired. That right there bugged the run. We were unable to vote kick again and 40 minutes later I had to abandon instance with no reward.

What's the cooldown on a vote kick when it doesn't go through? No matter how many times I tried after the first failed attempt it kept saying another vote kick was in progress. I sign posted to PE and came back, no better. I changed characters and came back, still unable to vote kick again.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    My understanding is that after initiating a vote kick, you are locked out of initiating another for 4 hours, account wide.

You may already have thought of this, but had you simply taken the leaver penalty when the attempt failed, you would have been able to queue again in 30 minutes. If you find yourself stuck, the better (though still bad) option is to just leave. You don't have to be logged onto the affected character for the penalty to expire, from mt experience.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother