test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

weapon enchant for devo in Craddle

ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
hehe That is quite specific but I was wondering what you guys enjoy to use in there.
I have my old unp.Feyt that I use everywhere but I dislike it on devo in Craddle, because my main purpose being to bane the main and second dps, I almost never proc the bonus...
Sooo... there are a lot of possibilities like plaguefire or terror or even holy but i was wondering what could be the "best" one, at least for you and why :)

Cheers !

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    You won't notice the difference on what enchant you use.

Your wins and losses will be determined by how well you and the other 9 meatbags can dodge. Fortunately for you, Bananadin allows you to do your job* while you can purely focus on dodging.

*Unless you are one of the console heathens without the masterrace macros.

• fightdawalrus#5058 fightdawalrus Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    > @rjc9000 said:
    > You won't notice the difference on what enchant you use.
    >
    > Your wins and losses will be determined by how well you and the other 9 meatbags can dodge. Fortunately for you, Bananadin allows you to do your job* while you can purely focus on dodging.
    >
    > *Unless you are one of the console heathens without the masterrace macros.

PC mustard race.

I prefer console peasant anyway.
  • ase#2329 ase Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    hehehe I am on PC, mate
    I can't imagine how it goes as Baneadin on console :D
  • thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    I only really bother running Baneadin with a hdps GF on console. It is wasted on classes with less burst damage.

I bane him up during countdown for boss fight. Then I spam bane on boss or on him if I can target him during the fight. So at least for his first round of griffons he has a great buff.

I am debating what debuff enchant as well. Right now it is between the terror and bronzewood. I want one that is unlikely to be duplicated in the group.