test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Gamers-GH20 is recruiting. All levels

Comments

• driveman7driveman7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are you still accepting new members? I'm just now getting back to playing NW more often. GT is DriveMan7
    I have a 5X GWF, 70 CW, 3X HR, and 2X OP
    I'm looking to put the CW in ... char name is Aidan MacCainnech
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    driveman7 said:

Are you still accepting new members? I'm just now getting back to playing NW more often. GT is DriveMan7

I have a 5X GWF, 70 CW, 3X HR, and 2X OP

I'm looking to put the CW in ... char name is Aidan MacCainnech

Sure, we almost always have a few spots. It's been awhile since the last waiting list.
  • rdsasso#5482 rdsasso Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2018
    Zephyriah,

Hey man, me and my wife would like to join the guild if you still have the room. We're both retired Army and play most of the day, nearly everyday. We're new(ish) to the game, she's a bit more experienced than me being she run two or three dungeons. I've only ran the cloak tower..., but I'm prettier so it's cool :), erm don't tell her I said that..anyway. We do the dailies in all the campaigns though and finish the night off farming HE's in Well of Dragons. We currently run a Baneadin/ Devotion OP(me) that's geared @8.5k+ and a Templock SW(her) geared @8.7k+. Our gamertag's are Vanir Andivari@x MyNecksRed x and Amara Andivari@synergy1006. We are easy going folks just looking to enjoy more of the content with cool people. Thanks.

Rob and Dana

Zephyriah,

Hey man, me and my wife would like to join the guild if you still have the room. We're both retired Army and play most of the day, nearly everyday. We're new(ish) to the game, she's a bit more experienced than me being she run two or three dungeons. I've only ran the cloak tower..., but I'm prettier so it's cool :), erm don't tell her I said that..anyway. We do the dailies in all the campaigns though and finish the night off farming HE's in Well of Dragons. We currently run a Baneadin/ Devotion OP(me) that's geared @8.5k+ and a Templock SW(her) geared @8.7k+. Our gamertag's are Vanir Andivari@x MyNecksRed x and Amara Andivari@synergy1006. We are easy going folks just looking to enjoy more of the content with cool people. Thanks.

Rob and Dana

Be happy to have you. I won't be on the Xbox for a few hours. I'll send the invite this evening sometime after 6PM PDT.
  • semantresemantre Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hullo, I'm looking for a casual guild and y'all sound like a great fit. Might I join? Valna Moonshadow@semantre
    Thank you.
    semantre said:

Hullo, I'm looking for a casual guild and y'all sound like a great fit. Might I join? Valna Moonshadow@semantre

Thank you.

Be happy to have you. It's a bit slower than usual with the end of summer and new Mod coming. Both tend to create a lull, when they happen together... double whammy.

Invite sent.

• semantresemantre Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Much obliged. I'm fine with relatively quiet, gives me time to gwt up to speed. :)
  • memphisxdmemphisxd Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Hey there referered here from another thread. Looking at the guild ingame and 0 officers on to handle invite or info request. 😕 You can contact me about it and maybe recruitment cn: Frostfire Phoenix gt: xXzHeartlesszXx
    memphisxd said:

Hey there referered here from another thread. Looking at the guild ingame and 0 officers on to handle invite or info request. 😕 You can contact me about it and maybe recruitment cn: Frostfire Phoenix gt: xXzHeartlesszXx

Sorry. Friday night can be hit or miss. Both of the active rank 7's have commitments that keep us out of the game about half of them and we want to be on as 9pm is guild activity night. There's usually a few rank 5's on though, but they might be invisible to avoid interruptions during the activity. I logged on and sent an invite and can answer any questions here. I'll be checking the forums every 30 mins or so tonight, but won't be staying ingame on any one character long tonight.
  • terabite4xterabite4x Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you are still offering a spot i would love to join. im a 13k IL HR who guild has recently gone dead. im semi active, because of my job i only play 4 hours a day now. im into any and all late game content and i consider myself to be pretty chill if that helps. im 23 btw so you dont have to worry about me. id love to hear back from you guys. the guild was recommended to me by some redditers. and they made you sound really good

If you are still offering a spot i would love to join. im a 13k IL HR who guild has recently gone dead. im semi active, because of my job i only play 4 hours a day now. im into any and all late game content and i consider myself to be pretty chill if that helps. im 23 btw so you dont have to worry about me. id love to hear back from you guys. the guild was recommended to me by some redditers. and they made you sound really good

Sure, we have a few spots open and I'll be doing an inactive purge this weekend, so there will be more. We have no requirements for play or donations, so activity can be varied. Most active in the prime time for EDT to PDT timezones. Just need your character name and GT to send invite.
  • daemonsfuridaemonsfuri Member Posts: 1 New User
    New player looking for a guild to join and learn the game with. Lv70 currently but have no idea what I'm doing D:
    IGN: Zaraza
    GT: xDERELICTAx

New player looking for a guild to join and learn the game with. Lv70 currently but have no idea what I'm doing D:

IGN: Zaraza

GT: xDERELICTAx

Didn't want folks to think I ignored this. Covered by an ingame request for invite this AM.
  • deamonkinndeamonkinn Member Posts: 5 New User
    I am looking for a new guild. I have one of my own for my friends but they play like 2 hours a week while I am on every night for several hours. I am a CW with a item level at 10256 ish. my info is vynerra@deamonkinn.

thanks

I am looking for a new guild. I have one of my own for my friends but they play like 2 hours a week while I am on every night for several hours. I am a CW with a item level at 10256 ish. my info is vynerra@deamonkinn.

thanks

You would be welcome, we have a few others in similar situations. You would need to leave that guild first, before I can send an invite. Post again when/if you are ready. I check the forum every few hours.
    > @zephyriah said:
    > I am looking for a new guild. I have one of my own for my friends but they play like 2 hours a week while I am on every night for several hours. I am a CW with a item level at 10256 ish. my info is vynerra@deamonkinn.
    >
    >
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > You would be welcome, we have a few others in similar situations. You would need to leave that guild first, before I can send an invite. Post again when/if you are ready. I check the forum every few hours.
    all set left the old guild

all set left the old guild

Tried 3 times to invite the game will not accept vynerra@deamonkinn as a valid character. The GT seems fine, but something is wrong with vynerra. Spelling or Perhaps a last name?
    > @zephyriah said:
    > all set left the old guild
    >
    > Tried 3 times to invite the game will not accept vynerra@deamonkinn as a valid character. The GT seems fine, but something is wrong with vynerra. Spelling or Perhaps a last name?

ok ill check tomorrow and make sure. if that fails jus friend request my gamer tag and invite from there.
    it's Vynarra@deamonkinm

it's Vynarra@deamonkinm

You sure on the GT, it ended in an "n" in your first post and that one checked out. Ending in an "m" does not. I sent invite to Gt with the "n".
  • glarbac#7250 glarbac Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hey me and two buddies of mine are looking to get back into the grind. We have some exp but starting out some new players and looking to join your clan.

GT: Glarbac, x Overhaul, Cheerioo

Thank you and appreciate it.

Hey me and two buddies of mine are looking to get back into the grind. We have some exp but starting out some new players and looking to join your clan.

GT: Glarbac, x Overhaul, Cheerioo

Thank you and appreciate it.

To issue an invite we need full character name and GT. I also replied in the Ruthless thread, they recently closed up and withdrew from the alliance we were in together.
  • dfordestroy#2784 dfordestroy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any room for a newly dinged 70 SW ? Your guild sounds like a perfect fit for my play style. Let me share my green circle of goodness with you.

GT- DDFORDESTROY
    Morthos Blackbard is my name

Any room for a newly dinged 70 SW ? Your guild sounds like a perfect fit for my play style. Let me share my green circle of goodness with you.

GT- DDFORDESTROY
    Morthos Blackbard is my name

Invite sent, thx for the interest and thread bump.

• handyhorn#4725 handyhorn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still possible to join? I have a CW MOF IL 15,3K and I looking for an active guild.

Still possible to join? I have a CW MOF IL 15,3K and I looking for an active guild.

Sure, just need full character name and gamertag to send an invite.
  • handyhorn#4725 handyhorn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @zephyriah said:
    > Still possible to join? I have a CW MOF IL 15,3K and I looking for an active guild.
    >
    > Sure, just need full character name and gamertag to send an invite.

Thanks, Snaske@Handyhorn

> @zephyriah said:

> Still possible to join? I have a CW MOF IL 15,3K and I looking for an active guild.

>

> Sure, just need full character name and gamertag to send an invite.

Thanks, Snaske@Handyhorn

Tried to invite but got an error. Says you are already in a guild.

• gasman74#5594 gasman74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi would love to join. Just getting into the game and would like to join up with other players to gain the experience and knowledge.

IGN: Hreidmar
    GT: G4sM4n74

Thanks.