test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question on Sun Elves

litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
I rerolled one of my characters into a Sun Elf. While still building the stats up, I noticed that, with no visible buffs, I have 10% Crit Chance that isn't accounted for. Also, I cannot see the benefit from the Racial Power 'Sun Elf Grace' appear anywhere.

Has anyone ever heard of this disparity before? Is there any chance they ended up putting the 10% in the wrong bucket?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Just for clarity, I have 30% Crit Chance, 0 Critical Strike. The 30% is from:

8% - Natural Chance, I assume.
    12% - From a 22 CHA
    10% - From 'Buffs', although I have nothing on, no companions, no Boons, and am alone in a corner in Trade of Blades.
  • Options
    clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    What was your critical primary stat before you rerolled? Is it possible that you maxed that stat with the reroll, while before you did not allocate anything into that?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    These readings were taken with nothing done but the Stat upgrades (STR, INT, etc). There are no gear, enchants or anything. This 10% is literally unaccounted for that I can see.

EDIT: Just did another re-roll, and this time the 'Natural' chance was 5%, not 8%, and the mystery 10% was another 5%.
    I may have to do it one more time, just to go Step-by-Step, and record the results.

EDIT 2: Just for Clarity, I guess everyone starts out with a natural 5% Critical Chance (inately).
    Post edited by litaaers on
  • Options

What was your critical primary stat before you rerolled? Is it possible that you maxed that stat with the reroll, while before you did not allocate anything into that?

Also, I'm not sure I understand. My CHA was 15 prior to assigning points. Took the 10, 10, 8, 18, 13, 15 route.