test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lack of Scales

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
Many of us are not receiving scales because the game thinks we have already received them.

If you are in a party and one player places the lure down and recieves a scale apparently the game thinks that the other 4 in the party have also received the scale. We have tried several different ways to prove this wrong but we never get the scale. I for one have tried different way 30 times and my Fane prize is still green with two scales in my bank unable to be used and it is just not me, most of my guild mates have the same problem.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    Note to myself.
    1. solo Fane quest.
    2. Don't help others to do Fane until after my character gets the Fane quest, finishes it and gets the Scale.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    the scale on tyrant should be guaranteed drop i did tyrant over 6 times and not one dropped for me wich obviously is not acceptable considering time and money spent on making this lure
    i don't think devs will do anything in near future it will just be ignored like the usual treatement so don't get your hopes up mate
    on the other hand i do wish they would fix this issue and change the scale drop on tyrant to a guaranteed drop
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Fix the tyrant or at least make the scale available for purchase for like 5 teeth that is currently @15 million AD. I've done more then 5 and no drop.