test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tyrant Set bonus

So, my first Tyrant hunt I got both OP weapons. As a HR / DC main with 1 of each class, wasn't exactly thrilled, but hey, I can use it. And so I took it and went testing with it. And what I found surprised me.

tl;dr tooltip for Tyrant set for those not aware: 1% dmg, healing, and dmg resist at start of fight, gain 1% more every 15 secs in combat. Caps at 10%.

However, in my tests with my OP, it is far from that. After a few scattered tests, I decided to use Mythic arti to time it.
Time to gain charge seems to be 3-5 secs. Time to fully charge the Tyrant set: 40 seconds (popped arti at start of fight, Tyrant set hit 10 stacks with 20 seconds left on Arti recharge timer).

A far different result than the ingame tooltip says. So I'm curious now is if this intended and the tooltip was never adjusted, or if it is bugged and planned to be fixed?
Warlock: Don't want to let you down but I am hell bound. - Imagine Dragons
Cleric: You can be an angel of mercy or give in to hate. - Shinedown
Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
Barbarian: Am I beautiful... as I tear you to pieces? - In This Moment

Comments

• Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    First tests were done at Blue rarity (I think. I scraped my OPs Wootz set and fed it to Tyrant, I know it wasn't enough for Epic then). Since then I've refined them to Epic since I'm gearing up my OP, and the charge timer is still the same it seems.
    Wizard: The more the dark consumes me, I pretend I'm burning bright. - Shinedown
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Maybe the timer is being effected by high Recovery/recharge speed?
  • Options
    isaacorion#1994 isaacorion Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I don't think so. My OP was/is built on full Power and HP, using Justice feat line and Aura of Wisdom to cover cdr needs. There's some cdr there, but not enough to warrant that much of a reduction in the timer charge.