test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone here that likes to do that push n pull on his warlock?

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited March 2018 in The Nine Hells
I hate it, my DC can dodge and get it done quite easy but my warlock .... feels like a butterfly in a storm doing that endboss in this masterpiece of dungeon.
Guess I gonna dodge that mod with the class, anyone knows the beste way to get it done?
Post edited by schietindebux on

Comments

• Options
    laimcelllaimcell Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Maybe you just need practice! When are you failing?
    i just walk near the edge before the pull starts, when it starts I move the camera to the outside and walk, letting the pull to get me slowly and eventually I use shift to avoid to die, turn around the camera and do a quick shift again to avoid the push.
    It's not easy like it is on GF or OP, but it's good enough to play Codg
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Yes like you said, I figured it out on that warlock, running in a circle is simply a waist in general.
    Looks like a huge majority of player chose the hard way.
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
  • Options
    pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Not having much problems with the mechanic on my SW
  • Options
    darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    well i have troubles with my sw for boss slowly drag me on the center if even i start outer edge when start pull and if try Shadow of slip or whatever same faill. But i see if use Shadow of slip faill more fast. I dont know if is a bus Shadow of slip not working for escape in that situation because GWF can use sprint for escape
  • Options
    werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I do as follows:
    • I go to the outer edge, not facing the boss (don't look around while waiting because your pet can fall if you do so)
    • I wait for the start of the pull and I walk towards the outer edge, to resist to this pull (if there is much movement speed buff, you need to be careful and do small steps instead of pressing your W key dumbly)
    • At some point, I feel that the boss is not pulling anymore because I can walk freely
    • Immediatly, turn back and start shadow-slipping: do a kind of lap around the track with a slight angle towards the boss (depending on your location after the pull)
    • Stop running after 3 seconds or so, and keep on walking, to make sure that the boss is not pushing anymore