What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ArcQuest Nerf?

13»

Comments

• Options
    kayclo2kayclo2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    My bet go to a trasposition on xbox quest reward...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    kayclo2 said:

Just to talk, there are any news on argument?

Last I heard, they got sidetracked by the Refer-a-friend, but they are still working on it, and it is coming back.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    kreatyve said:

kayclo2 said:

Last I heard, they got sidetracked by the Refer-a-friend, but they are still working on it, and it is coming back.
    That's good to hear, could they please tell us what they're about to change in Arc quests, and when the new version will be ready? And do they plan to change something with the Refer-a-friend system as well?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    kreatyve said:

kayclo2 said:

too late, my daily routine has turned to more profitable activities
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    regenerde said:

kreatyve said:

kayclo2 said:

That's good to hear, could they please tell us what they're about to change in Arc quests, and when the new version will be ready? And do they plan to change something with the Refer-a-friend system as well?
    I don't currently have access to that information. I will try to get more information ASAP, but don't know when/if I will be able to hear anything about it, since it's PWE doing the changes and I no longer have any connections there.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

regenerde said:

kreatyve said:

kayclo2 said:

I don't currently have access to that information. I will try to get more information ASAP, but don't know when/if I will be able to hear anything about it, since it's PWE doing the changes and I no longer have any connections there.
    Thank you for trying.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.