test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Error] Unable to equip some items from the loadout.

jinglejanglezjinglejanglez Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Anyone else have this message come up while trying to swap loadouts? On only one of my characters, when I try to switch loadouts, all that happens is I get that message.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's because you had items on the loadout that you no longer have. Check your gear for anything that is red to see what you may be missing or have changed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    jinglejanglezjinglejanglez Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    on my current loadout there's nothing missing, and I don't remember if i sold or discarded something from the other loadout. am I basically just screwed now?
  • Options
    killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    @grrouper you, sir, are a godsend. Thought I was never going to be able to play AC on my DC again. Thank you!
  • Options
    aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    I also got this a few times when I changed something and the system didn't know what I was now loading, I think before it was an enchant changed, but can't remember, yesterday I applied an armor reinforcement kit to my gauntlets and it did it again. Said was unable to equip the loadout something was missing or whatever. When this happens I have to replace the loadout and overwrite it, I only have 2 loadouts and they are pretty similar, only the powers I have equipped change around for diff things, all the gear, feats, mounts, companions, everything else is identical, so it's not big deal for me to overwrite it and just move the powers back, but for someone who had a vastly different loadout inc totally diff feats etc which they could not copy from another loadout, it would be a major pain.
  • Options
    doomborn#6818 doomborn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Main fix for this is pretty much just apply everything you have (insignia, gear, artifacts, companions) to all loadouts. My HR had the same issue and applying everything to all loadouts (including the stuff you already use for all other loadouts) fixed it.
  • Options
    xogoddessofwarxogoddessofwar Member Posts: 9 Arc User

Main fix for this is pretty much just apply everything you have (insignia, gear, artifacts, companions) to all loadouts. My HR had the same issue and applying everything to all loadouts (including the stuff you already use for all other loadouts) fixed it.

I'm currently having this problem on xbox. How do you apply your companions and mounts to all loadouts on console? I'm only able to do it with gear and artifacts.

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    On PC, there are buttons on the Mount and Companion pages that let you change all loadouts to match the current.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    xogoddessofwarxogoddessofwar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    We don't have that button on console. I don't understand why they wouldn't give us one if they are aware of the issue. Guess we are just out of luck on fixing this.
  • Options
    shoziku222shoziku222 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

Ok but doesn't that also overwrite the build I worked so hard on because of a bug? I don't want to have to use up more respec tokens just to get it back to normal. I kinda feel I'm being tricked into using them up faster.

• Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    The apply-everything-to-all-loadouts-fix still doesn't work for me. Still stuck in archery, still out the 1000 zen I paid for a 3rd loadout. Still cursed by devs who aren't doing the most obvious part of their job.
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    when it happened to me i removed the artifacts from the loadouts and it fixed it
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I managed to fix the bugged loadout on my GWF by going through each pet and using the Update in Loadouts button every time. There were still some oddities, as one pet in the now accessable loadout wasn't right, but it was fixable.

Ultimately, it seems the safe option is to never have the same equipment on two different pets or the same insignia on two different mounts. Problems happen when the game is trying to move items back and forth.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Again, I've applied everything, including all companions and all mounts, to all loadout. I've removed all the insignias from my mounts and applied them to all loadouts. Nothing works.