test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadout Error(can't change loadout).

hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
Problem simple.. about 5 days ago, decide to change loudout from fury (SW) to templock. And found due unknown reasons it can't change..
System shows, that it can't equip some items from loadout..

Even after applying all items to all loadouts, didn't solve problem...

========================================================================
“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================

Comments

• Options
    abwabwabaabwabwaba Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Hello!

Did you try the "Apply all Mounts to All Loadouts" button? (I changed some insignias and experienced the same problem with my SW until I found that new button and saved).
    Hide The Pain Harold!
  • Options
    hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    abwabwaba said:

Hello!

Did you try the "Apply all Mounts to All Loadouts" button? (I changed some insignias and experienced the same problem with my SW until I found that new button and saved).

Yes.. same problem, as you said. Yet funny that I didn't obtain neither change mounts or insignias for last 2 months.
    Anyways.. Problem solved partly due your suggestions,, Other part, well I respected Damnation Build. :)

@kreatyve , problem solved, case can be locked and thrown away.
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Thread closed as problem is solved.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.