test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

broke beyond repair?

the devs need to stop with additional content and just work on this game! the consoles specifically! this game needs to be more fair to all players, instead of catering to the end game guilds that make this game horrible! best example: i STILL haven't ran T9G, and it's been what 6 months? another friend had yet to run MSP, and that's been almost a year. so any arguments against the catering are null. (both of us are 15k so dont start snobs!)

all of this tough content is not making up for the fact that this game has been rigged: the same people every day constantly popping up on my screen winning they're 200th legendary mount, while someone who played since day one still doesn't have one (that's not skill that's gambling). the insane requirement of being 16/17k to even try to run a dungeon means anyone without money can't do anything worth while on this game. and no, public que isn't an acceptable answer to that, with the non stop jumpers. then there is the idea of starting your own guild to run with people who agree, only you can't because every player has to rely on the maxed guild boons and who wants to join a gh6 when Jesus had soulforged is opening their 3rd guild to show off. i don't feel like im asking for much here, just more runable content for developing toons (people between 11k and 16k need something to do other than be ignored and told we are worthless for any runs)

so before i completely abandon this game for literally any other game (cuz I'd get way more play time that way), i want to just make it heard that none of this matters to the devs. because pc players finally have a fashion bag now. and they don't play on consoles so, why should they care? so remember that going forward: this game is broke with no intention of fixing it.

Comments

• Options
    haze817haze817 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Definetly join a guild, some dont require much if anything at all. That being said, im quitting the game soon as well. I enjoyed my time and have been that guy who buys lots of keys, but after winning a contest on this site, ive be waiting a month (feb 7) for my prize, only to get no response from anyone since being told i won. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor customer service.
  • Options
    bluey22#7852 bluey22 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    already in an end game guild, and last summer started my own to work on alts and help new players on top of it. the progression of new guilds is a separate topic i could spend days on. and with the amount of VIP i have stacked quitting isnt in my near future (though the idea of spending zen on gear in m13 is close to make me).

the point is im an end game player. a dps and a dc, both with all campaigns done. so i spend all day or night, real life depending, watching chats, waiting in ques, and so on with nothing to show for it. i have gone days just watching, not even getting qued. i can't refine cuz i need what drops in T9, and i can't improve my dc without some T9 stuff also. this is a spot allot of people are in, yet newer content must be harder? T9 is hard enough, making stuff harder is only isolating more people. and my guilds and alliance are being effected by this. to me, it's the only reason the most action iv got from the game lately is recruiting in PE.
  • Options
    i admit my dc is more obvious the issue of il. 13k isnt great. but it qualifies for tong. the underlining issue is the dungeon itself should then only need 13ks to complete it. i want the devs to seriously tell me that's the case currently. cuz if so, a new player or alt wouldn't need a gh20 boost, and could then use the pubic ques to grind hero's accord. but instead of doing so, they just keep getting pushed to do harder content. but i also agree that yes as playes we should be constantly challenged, and mechanicaly i love where the devs are going with dungeons. a second boss in msp could be reworked better tho (and yeah, know your role. but dcs don't have test dummies to know if they are healing or buffing like dps do. same for tanks).

point is there needs to be middle ground. harder content is fine, but you shouldn't be asked to upgrade every companion to legendary to get in. and i guess it's also nice if the bosses worked right too...
  • Options
    dagambitdagambit Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    You guys are for getting one major thing. Majority of the Devs don't run dungeons thats why the IL is a joke. They don't know that players that just meet the requirements can't run the content. IL is just a place holder to give players a false sense. There really isn't another MMORPG on console like NW so the devs feel they don't have to add new content. We want dungeons, dungeons are too hard for them to make. Thats their words not mine. Once a RPG comes to XB1 and PS4 that can compete with NW then maybe we will get some content.

Moderator removed rule violation.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (PC)
    Rogue - Setsuna F Seiei (XB1)
    Rogue - Serenity (PS4)
  • Options
    trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User

the devs need to stop with additional content and just work on this game! the consoles specifically! this game needs to be more fair to all players, instead of catering to the end game guilds that make this game horrible! best example: i STILL haven't ran T9G, and it's been what 6 months? another friend had yet to run MSP, and that's been almost a year. so any arguments against the catering are null. (both of us are 15k so dont start snobs!)

all of this tough content is not making up for the fact that this game has been rigged: the same people every day constantly popping up on my screen winning they're 200th legendary mount, while someone who played since day one still doesn't have one (that's not skill that's gambling). the insane requirement of being 16/17k to even try to run a dungeon means anyone without money can't do anything worth while on this game. and no, public que isn't an acceptable answer to that, with the non stop jumpers. then there is the idea of starting your own guild to run with people who agree, only you can't because every player has to rely on the maxed guild boons and who wants to join a gh6 when Jesus had soulforged is opening their 3rd guild to show off. i don't feel like im asking for much here, just more runable content for developing toons (people between 11k and 16k need something to do other than be ignored and told we are worthless for any runs)

so before i completely abandon this game for literally any other game (cuz I'd get way more play time that way), i want to just make it heard that none of this matters to the devs. because pc players finally have a fashion bag now. and they don't play on consoles so, why should they care? so remember that going forward: this game is broke with no intention of fixing it.

all i have to say about that is i run with 14k's all the time in tong maybe its you and not the game
  • Options
    you may run with 14ks but the large majority of people putting groups together don't. and last night my dc finished tong at 14k so im going to mark that down as it's not me? but if it wasn't for that group being desperate, id still never get in. (it went really well btw. almost no deaths and only had to do last boss 3 times, the other dc was similar il to me. if it were more runnable itd replace msp as my favorite).

don't get me wrong there have been many valid points to come up, all of which do make an impact on end game runs. but none of it takes away from the fact that the game is broken in favor of the people who played on day one, and only them.
  • Options
    now that my dc finaly went through im going to make my own groups. i just want to adjust it so its in full working condition (still VERY new to the class, many questions for a different forum, hope to do that today).

all i can end on is there is something wrong with the game in the first place to cause the meta runs and whatnot. either something is massively broken with stats (even before the update), or the content is unrealistic. or maybe its a mix of both. point is the devs just keep going forward either unaware, or being drove to not care. but i also think they only focus on the pc version and just take for granted it works the same on consoles.

i also want to throw some love on the devs quick. iv kinda been mean to them. but iv studied video game design for a time, and i know just how much work and time goes into these things. they have done well with what they have, and i understand first hand some things are just not that simple. but this can't go ignored