test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

MW weapons for cw sw and dc, serisously?

eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited March 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
Well first all please nobody calls me a fool because im making SH III weapons. I do what i want :expressionless:

Now here is the issue again.
For crafting gwf gf tr weapons, all they gotta do aside of farming explorers maps is... farm dino hides! ouh yea baby dino hides...
Now if you're a dc a cw or a sw guess what? Go kill damn allosaurs. yup. and get them fangs, yup. Sounds easy on the paper... Now we need 24 of those to craft 2 fanged ornament needed for the Offhands. And the droprate is abyssimal. Its awful. Like i literally spent 9hrs the last days killing those angry dinos to gather 24 fangs. And of course i failed. And i failed. Now yes i have made 2 sets of DC weapons. Its done. Im over it.

But for all the others that want their fancy expensive weapons, could you please devs reduce the amount of fangs needed? Like drastically? Or increase the drop rate? Its really unfair. I have no other words. Last SH weapons was the amount of fartouched residuum. Thanks for reducing it, BUT PLEASE, take a look at what your asking for MW before putting that live. How fair is it that G(w)F only have to kill compys and need a blue not rare drop when us dc/cw/sw need to farm allosaurs for days?

PS: Please no conversation here about how MW is an AD sink or how bad they are for dps classes, i dont care im talking about recipes.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    So you’ve farmed 2 sets in a few days and complain it’s low? Geez I remember grinding out over 100 runs for the msva marks when that came out for a single set. IMHO sounds like you got it easy.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    If you think those are bad you should see the TR armour.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    OP makes me to think about making MW weapons. That sounds easier than I ever imagined.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User

If you think those are bad you should see the TR armour.

I think right now just the chest piece maybe 15 million
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User

So you’ve farmed 2 sets in a few days and complain it’s low? Geez I remember grinding out over 100 runs for the msva marks when that came out for a single set. IMHO sounds like you got it easy.

I wasnt alone farming them thanks god. And im not even complaining for myself im making this thread for this others.

OP makes me to think about making MW weapons. That sounds easier than I ever imagined.

I love constructive feedbacks like this one, thank you. And go ahead with making MW :) good luck to you.
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    not sure why you are surpised, everything is set to make life easier for gwf. as u stated the previous mw weapons were the same bs, while the gwf weapons where easier to get. easy solution is just make the mw weapons have same requirements and materials.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
    edited March 2018
    etelgrin said:

I know its not feedback,

But what would be estimated cost of making a MW3 set for SW, mainhand and offhand in AD? and what would be the cost of making mainhand and offhand for a OP, lets say?

for OP its really "cheap" compared to sw, again because of those 24 allosaurs fangs needed and thats just 5m ish there worth of fangs, add other materials and both weapons are now worth 8-10m ish ADs of materials. For OP it costed me (from rough materials farmed on Omu and Soshenstar river+SH vendors) 10 times less.
    Now you factor the failure cost on SW weapons and you can reach something ridiculous like 16 or 20m if you fail the task and have to buy fangs again, considering you need to craft 1 fanged ornament with 12 fangs, and you need total of 2. Then you can craft the OH. So thats 3 times a possibility of failure. It can reach the roof fast.

Thats exactly the point of my thread.

ps: the cost depends on what you can craft from scratch and what you'd need to buy as intermediate materials. I only craft from scratch (i farm maps, i buy resources at SH vendors and so on) so my cost is "only" my guild marks, and my time. Also my nerves. I almost lost them :)