test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Tenser's in the AH?

litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
I've noticed a lack of Tenser's Disk mounts in the AH very recently. Does anyone have any insight into this?

Is it due to high demand, low supply, or are Tyrannosaurs the new thing?

Any info is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    sorry wrong forum
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Less people opening Emporium in favor of Merchant Prince is a good bet. The person that was opening Crushing Wave and posting Legacy Snails seems to have stopped as well.

It is almost always cheaper to buy the Resurgence pack though.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    1) the emporium lockbox is just too old and not that many players are opening it due to lack of good rewards beside the disk

and 2)there isn't really a lack so to speak because there is a lot of legendary packs posted on AH the purpose of those packs is to cover for old legendary / epic lockbox items being not dropping anymore ^^

i hope this helps other than that there is really no other reason
  • Options
    trevor#8542 trevor Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    im on xbox and the Tenser is going for around 7 min and the leg pack is around 5.5 mill but i still see people buying the tenser instead of the leg pack.. lol they must like throwing ad in the garbage you save so much just by buying the leg pack and pick the tenser out of it.
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    I'd bet that the people that buy them are 1) unaware of the packs (searching exclusively for 'Tenser's' and/or 2) think that the pack grants a random mount, rather than a choice.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    But once people realize the packs can give them what they need...the prices may go up again. There was a time on XB when the packs were going for a much higher value since they had certain mounts in them that were running for 18-20M in AH.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Perhaps someone's doing a little high level speculation, I noticed a few weeks ago legendary lions were all very cheap, 6-7 million, then suddenly they all disappeared. Now one or 2 are back but at close to resurgence pack prices of 10 million or so.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    sgaddis13#3703 sgaddis13 Member Posts: 107 Arc User

But once people realize the packs can give them what they need...the prices may go up again. There was a time on XB when the packs were going for a much higher value since they had certain mounts in them that were running for 18-20M in AH.

There was also one point on XBox where someone bought all the legendary mount packs and listed them for obscene amounts of AD. That didn't last too terribly long, but it was an interesting turn of events.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Brought them all, selling privately
    400 million each
    no one else has em
    what you gonna do about it?
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    jade1280 said:

Brought them all, selling privately
    400 million each
    no one else has em