test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OP PvP

gosu#4653 gosu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2018 in PvP Discussion
Ok so can paladin be any good in PvP? Or are they literally just only good for tanking?

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    is pvp / holding a node about tanking ? hmmmmm
    lets check some paladins on the pvp leaderboards..
    yes they are good in pvp
    Post edited by kalina311 on
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Some paladins can kill you in 2 to 3 hits
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • gosu#4653 gosu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Good to know was just wondering cause my end goal is PvP but I have a bit to go I guess as only 12k item level atm
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    There is something buggy going on and should be fixed asap. Same for the gf.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    As OP you have to get tanky. OP's have one big strategic misadvantage, you can't break from a fight. When its 3 or 4 vs. 1 you can not run away. On the other hand, when you use Absolution, BO and TW or Cleansing touch you can hold a node forever, while your team mates conquer the other ones.
    If you want to get bonkers in PvP 1vs.1 a good thing is Sacred Weapon, Vow and either BO or Relentless Avenger plus justice tree, 35% more damage from judge. For defense use your sanctuary and shielding strike, that straight damage shield on the 3rd swing is invaluable and you don't need to hit anybody for that, just stand there free swinging and watch for the shield showing up in your buff bar.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance