test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request to bring back Leadership and other less used profession in lockboxes

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
the oldiest hadnt been back in rotation since Mod 6.
had enough of those more recent professions, they all need some form of updates, as the older lockboxes getting fewer.

Comments

• Options
    nothing? no suggestions or make improvements?
  • Options
    sorry, not try to bump, maybe i was misunderstood and not clearly.
    i meant for oldiest profession pack since Nightmare Lockbox, they are becoming one of vanishing lockboxes, it had leadership pack, so i feel it need to bring back as "profession rotation" for next newer lockboxes, some current boxes seem heading toward for Strongholds or Gems, and too few quality contents for companions, and i noticed some "genie's gift" are not in rotation recently.
    most of earlier lockboxes got nerfed for diamonds, it hurts players most and not effecting bots as much.

low grade insignas need to go away, too common as we get from random local non-epic chests or kit nodes, not need it for lockboxes, we can get any epic insignas from epic dungeon chests or boss drops. reason why i want it out, it is too cluttered and need fine tuning that all players want and what good for SH, but remember, not all players are in guilds, making bounce to character is ultimate insult, allow them to sell or trade.

here a new idea, for the mount, only exclusive available on lockboxes, not on zen or any other vendors. add specialized augmenation, add new skill and train the mounts, just like STO's bridge officers that you can customized tree skills. Like legendary carpet's wanderer's fortune skill, only able to select one for activation skill and can chenge to something else.

so, any words on box's rotations?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,238 Arc User
    wylonus said:

here a new idea, for the mount, only exclusive available on lockboxes, not on zen or any other vendors.

No, thank you. That means people must open lockbox. Or, buy it from AH. Why?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    just a concept. STO do have, to make bridge officers do better with upgrades, they retired original skill tree, so now we can customized them, and if i dont need them, i can sell or trade with others.
    try to be open-minded and remember, all the games are subjected to be changed, either devs nerf them or add upgrades, or replaced with something new.

about STO's oruginal, we used "XPs" to level them up to specific tiers. now we can select any skills and craft a modified skills with 3 tiers. just like mount insignas but they are craftables and tradeables.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    wylonus said:

just a concept. STO do have, to make bridge officers do better with upgrades, they retired original skill tree, so now we can customized them, and if i dont need them, i can sell or trade with others.
    try to be open-minded and remember, all the games are subjected to be changed, either devs nerf them or add upgrades, or replaced with something new.

about STO's oruginal, we used "XPs" to level them up to specific tiers. now we can select any skills and craft a modified skills with 3 tiers. just like mount insignas but they are craftables and tradeables.

Again, no thanks.
    How does what you have just said relate to "for the mount, only exclusive available on lockboxes, not on zen or any other vendors"?

Although I have over 460 lockbox keys, I don't like to open lockbox. Or worse, be forced to open lockbox to find a particular mount I like. Right now, I buy one mount from Zen store and all my characters (and future characters) has that mount. They have the mount at the moment they reach PE and they are level 4. I don't want to use RNG to find that mount and mounts.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    you dont want to customize your mount what you have? remember devs took out and nerf mount upgrade prize, preventing players to upgrade blues to purple while some other players already had upgraded months and months before devs took out.
    ones they have are now unique and few lucky ones.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    wylonus said:

you dont want to customize your mount what you have? remember devs took out and nerf mount upgrade prize, preventing players to upgrade blues to purple while some other players already had upgraded months and months before devs took out.
    ones they have are now unique and few lucky ones.

Based on the current mount stable set up, no. There is no point to upgrade mount itself. If there is something I want to upgrade, it would be the individual powers.

And again, that has nothing to do with "for the mount, only exclusive available on lockboxes, not on zen or any other vendors". Upgrading and making only exclusive available on lockboxes are two different things. When they allowed upgrade, they did not make mount disappeared from Zen store.

Let me try again, I may not agree with other points you mentioned but I don't have a strong opinion against them except this particular "new" idea that hit my nerves.

here a new idea, for the mount, only exclusive available on lockboxes, not on zen or any other vendors.