test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what's the correct 2 DC setup for TONG / end game?

13»

Comments

• Options
    manipulosmanipulos Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    illhora said:

I am simply to lazy to discuss my build into detail with every french, greek, mexican...

I do not what to think about this comment, but definitely not the right forum to post it...

I read that as language barrier issue, not a racial thing :P
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    illhora said:

I am simply to lazy to discuss my build into detail with every french, greek, mexican...

I do not what to think about this comment, but definitely not the right forum to post it...

Yeah , out of context you can think what you want about it.
    You wrote something like this out of context, can´t tell what to think about it.
    illhora said:

I do not think ...

Anyway, looks like you are still offended because i said "Cleanse 1/3" is a must have in lot´s of cases to prevent your teammates from dying and missing it is annoying for the hole group standing in front of Hati etc... get over it.

That´s what I wrote:"But in general I will stick with rightous, Do or AC doesn´t matter, same as I stick with all those feats like WoL and CG, BYS, because I am simply to lazy to discuss my build into detail with every french, greek, mexican DC I run with to extend (honestly I can´t)"

This is a game all arround the globe and you mix with all kind of languages, leading to a barrier hard to take.
    So I simply stick with the optimal buff-setup and won´t bother about what or what not to drop in terms of buffs.

But back on topic, anyone experienced the viablility of a virtous build in endcontent ?
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • Options
    muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited March 2018

That´s what I wrote:"But in general I will stick with rightous, Do or AC doesn´t matter, same as I stick with all those feats like WoL and CG, BYS, because I am simply to lazy to discuss my build into detail with every french, greek, mexican DC I run with to extend (honestly I can´t)"

That's it. unless you run with the same people every time. I mostly run with people from private channels (like Tong_3k etc) and properly adjusting all our builds would take too much time..granted I would be able to convey what I mean. The limit of what I usually can do is "ff or bts?". And different setup wouldn't me benefit anyway..I don't need healing or anything anyway in my runs. If we're failing it's not my fault either - switching builds change nothing. So I am gonna stick to DC AC / DC DO righteous debuff/WoL builds anyway.
  • Options
    anesadinganesading Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Lets say you are to solo dc and need both AC and DO for optimal buffing, having two righteous loadouts for each would be the way to go. With Templock and Pally heals can be useless to feat. What makes the most difference is whether you have cleanse 1/3 and use the at will astral seal to get off DoTs if the party heals don't out heal the DoTs from Ras Nisi or Hati.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    anesading said:

Lets say you are to solo dc and need both AC and DO for optimal buffing, having two righteous loadouts for each would be the way to go. With Templock and Pally heals can be useless to feat. What makes the most difference is whether you have cleanse 1/3 and use the at will astral seal to get off DoTs if the party heals don't out heal the DoTs from Ras Nisi or Hati.

What you stated and Divine Glow should do the trick on Rasi and if needed Withers. Wither and Rasi are the only bosses that I go AC DC due to the stuns; otherwise I am running as a DO for solo DC runs. When in a group with another DC; we look at who is able to provide more power and that player is than selected as the AC DC.