test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary dragon keys in TONG

It seems rather odd that the "free" key gives better rewards than the 50 Zen a piece one. I've bought a bunch of 'em and out of 30-something times, 3 times I didn't even get RP in that chest, while normal chest guarantees at least RP. That seems rather odd, is that intended? I mean, I don't need RP either - I got more RP than AD with 2x enchants going, and I sold most of the rubies I got.

In any case, please, for the love of god make that chest worth opening. I've never gotten a single UES from that chest.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I got 2 UES from the Chultan Key chest this morning.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Random is random regardless of free key or paid key.

Let's say they did do something to add an improved reward by using a legendary dragon key. I predict a lot of complaints that you now have to buy keys for better rewards.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

Random is random regardless of free key or paid key.

Let's say they did do something to add an improved reward by using a legendary dragon key. I predict a lot of complaints that you now have to buy keys for better rewards.

The issue is that overall rewards are worse. As in, in the right chest I got RP at least (an aquamarine or smth). In the left one I didn't even get RP sometimes. That SHOULDN'T happen.
  • jrdiiorio#8134 jrdiiorio Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    > @ecrana#2080 said:
    > Random is random regardless of free key or paid key.
    >
    > Let's say they did do something to add an improved reward by using a legendary dragon key. I predict a lot of complaints that you now have to buy keys for better rewards.

You ignored the op’s point when you can actually get 0 rp from the legendary chest. Although rng plays a factor on the epic chest on what rp you get but you do always get rp. The legendary sometimes does not. Since the legendary chest is considered as a more elite chest considering its using a bought or crafted key, why does it feel much less rewarding.