test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion to the Drops

heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
edited February 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello Again,

i was in PE seeing a lot of complains about running certain content so many times and not getting the drop they want and then thought to myself what is the point of having RNG so low for items that you won't even be able to sell ( iknow it's to push people to buy legendary keys but that should have a limit not an endless loop of milking)

to cut to the chase here is my suggestion

add some sort of currency to content that you get 1 of when you finish a dungeon or trial etc (like epic demogorgon) after a certain amount of runs per say 50 could be less could be more if the person dosn't get the drop he can cash in that 50 currency for either a chance at one of the legendary drops (like rings) or cash them in for the drop itself
now if we were to apply this to ultimate enchanting stone it would be perfect since running 50 run or so without any drop is not fair while some other people get 10 marks in 5 rus (figuratively speaking ofc unless you have galactic underwear luck )

the added currency should reset to 0 if the person get the drop out of the chest or drop

so to summerize

1) add a currency of some sort that you get 1 of for each run completion of certain content
2) make that currency reset when someone get a drop (like legendary ring or so )
3) if someone did not get the drop out of all those runs they can' cash in this currency for the item they want or a CHANCE at thistop item

doing this could bring some equality between the lucky and the unlucky

and whiel we are on the subject
CHULT module brought up very intresting thing wich is selling of gear / legendary rings so maybe this should be added to dungeons and some sort so people can sell or trade these rings whiel still having them bound so unable to be posted in AH

Comments