test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flames of Loyalty looking for new recruits!

Flames of Loyalty is a newly formed guild in Neverwinter, new to the game, looking for new players, casuals, veterans or anyone willing to help us build up and make this guild awesome.

We've just started the guild, so no set in stone plans for anything end game, mostly due to the fact we're new to the game and have yet to experience it. So any help would be appreciated. We'll be focusing on PvE, but willing to look into some PvPs.

We're a more Mature guild, 18+ please, as we tend to get carried away in our Teamspeak server. Core group has been gaming together for over 10 years, with experience in many MMOs.

Still building, so any help/tips would be appreciated. Shoot me a message here or get in touch with me in-game, Tianyia.

Comments

• winddancer42winddancer42 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Hi, I have started playing again after a couple of years off, my older toons are way outdated and i have started a couple of new ones. Because of work and family i have limited time to play and i live in Australia, so you may not see much of me. I am interested in joining a new guild and am happy to get on teamspeak. Please send me an invite if you are interested. Thanks