test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The "Master of Svardborg" bug

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am only missing a handful of titles - "Master of Svardborg" being one of them - there have always been one or two "downs" in any mSVA run I have done.

So, a few of us in the same position found a few more like-minded people, and we ran mSVA, with the intention of getting the achievement/title for everyone. One or two people went down on the first 3 tries, but on the 4th we succeeded.

Some people went "Yay! Got the title", but half of us did not.

Why - well, it turned out that those who did not leave the area between runs did not get the title - it is as if it "remembers" the deaths in the previous previous run if you don't leave the area.

Annoying, but nothing to do but go through this again.
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by adinosii on

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, queuing from inside the instance will always cause this bug. I'm not 100% sure it's a bug or just a design flaw.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png