Install Arc
Options

Few Suggestions

2»

Comments

• Options
    chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    What @athena#9205 said - or perhaps something like adding a few AD's to the contents of a chest from other than dungeon or skirmish runs. Maybe for completing regular game content if a player uses the "special VIP key" (but give them the choice).

Right now I probably have a half a dozen characters all under level 60 and none of them are able to use those Epic dungeon keys - and none of them probably will so as far as the Epic keys in VIP are concerned, they are just a waste, something I can't trade, auction, or give away. That they don't actually take up any inventory space helps, but every time I open that window they taunt me as something I received for my VIP - but will likely never use... Not the best encouragement for me to purchase more VIP.
  • Options
    adyziadyzi Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Also I think there is to many companions on auction and many that we don't have anything to do with and we throw them away.
    So it would be nice to add an option to realese them and in exchange get one companion upgrade token as a farewell gift :) or chance to get one. Even an RP stone or something would be greate.

Better the comapnion we realese the better chance to get one or few tokens, RP stones. Throwing away a companion in a fantasy world is just blehhh.

It could work like:
    we relaese companion and as a gift he is droping us a token and walk away disapering or he get angry and starting to atack us. When we almost kill him ^^(yey bloody one) he drop a token as he beg for life :) we pick it up and he disaper.

• Options
    Additional sugestions:

Ardent Favor - gifts for login into game and making invocations for the first time in a day are outdated. Even elixirs and not much worth of looking 350 crit ? hmm and mounts/comapnions are floding the ah !
    BTW what is a time of working of Elixir of fate it's not in description, it should be!

LFG well i'm sure in old times it workedquite well but now when You need to have buffer, healer 2xtank and 1 good DPS(mostly) to finish TONG it's not good, it's also outdated.
    You need to add options for players to mark who they want to be: Healer, Tank, DPS or Buffer, yes buffer it's something that other games don't have or I never heard of it. It should be something that make NW special.
    And revaluate newest Dungoens what exactly is needed to finish them for randome groupe.

• Options
    Question - Why unlocking randome power in artefact(in my case symbol and icon) also change it to new one ? If it was something not good for us and we want to go back to what we had we have to pay AD. It should be unlock and if it's good than we should pay to change into it not automaticly each time we unlock something.
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    you use a cube to go back, but i do agree with you, unlock should not move it.
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    adyzi said:

Additional sugestions:

Ardent Favor - gifts for login into game and making invocations for the first time in a day are outdated. Even elixirs and not much worth of looking 350 crit ? hmm and mounts/comapnions are floding the ah !
    BTW what is a time of working of Elixir of fate it's not in description, it should be!

LFG well i'm sure in old times it workedquite well but now when You need to have buffer, healer 2xtank and 1 good DPS(mostly) to finish TONG it's not good, it's also outdated.
    You need to add options for players to mark who they want to be: Healer, Tank, DPS or Buffer, yes buffer it's something that other games don't have or I never heard of it. It should be something that make NW special.
    And revaluate newest Dungoens what exactly is needed to finish them for randome groupe.

If you thought before you talked, you'd know that it gave 350 crit and 10% crit severity. That's pretty good.
  • Options
    Good to know that someone actually read our posts here and added them in Ravenloft :)
  • Options

adyzi said:

Additional sugestions:

If you thought before you talked, you'd know that it gave 350 crit and 10% crit severity. That's pretty good.
    Yes sorry, did't look closer, but that was supposed to be something like an example to start thinking what to change as it's old. My fault bad example :(
  • Options
    athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    The invoking is a good thing, the 'crown' item you get to 'buff' yourself from invoking is pathetic. The ardent and the other coins are still very valuable. As the chest you can get, has a possibility of dropping coal wards. I wish it would be updated to dropping superior and ultimate marks and stones as well.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The invoke favors I sell.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    strathkin said:

icyclass said:

My vote for VIP 13 is summon seal vendor.

This is a good suggestion.

Now that is certainly something many VIP's would likely support.
    hustin1 said:

The click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...click...
    for refreshing professions is driving me crazy. Just to collect what has completed, it's 18 clicks, with a mouse move after every single one. Even something simple like right-clicking on the "Collect Result" button to collect and automatically close the popup would be a godsend. I don't know if it can be done with keybinds, but really...when you have a lot of alts, just going through professions takes 20 minutes.

I'd likely be very SAD if made it easier for those with Celestial or Leadership Armies to FARM than what exists today.

VIP is or should not be designed to make it easier to avoid the "click click click" if you FARM from too many ALTS. I've seen many people get burned out this way as well, so try focusing on a more reasonable number of ALTS.

I could never foresee having more than one of every Class especially since LOADOUT became available. But that's me.

VIP already offer's very generous REWARDS as it is. Still I think many would welcome one extra Tier (13) of VIP even if the only extra benefit was a Seal Vendor with tabs for all Seals. o:)
    Yea I mean that was very similar to my above comment, although I had just updated it, prior to scrolling down and seeing your comment. But my original comment was also very similar stating I wouldn't want to see VIP to allow mass Invoke on all toons; it would only make a very bad situation even worse.

I was actually editing the Author made about a move to Account Wide Celestial Coins. :)

While I'd be supportive of that - I simply updated if they were to consider it they'd likely require not only a higher chance of Preservation or Coal Ward's dropping; but also need to expand the Numbers of Preservation Wards to 1, 2, or 5, based on RNG. I mean those who have 54 characters as it is can earn 162 Celestial Chests every 33 days or 486 chests in slightly over 3 months. You're likely going to get at least at least 3-7 Coal ward's and possibly more than 75-225+ preservation ward's with the existing chance probabilities. If they changed it to an account wide benefit for Celestial Coins even if they increased the chances of earning 1, 2, or 5 preservation Ward's you'd still see those with many ALTS earning a lot less Coal's than they do today even if they increased they drop rate - they'd even likely earn far less Coal's even if the chance was expanded to 1, 2 or 5 based on RNG.

So I'd rather see the account wide move for Celestial Coins or leave it as is but wouldn't want VIP to make it easier for those who farm too many ALTS... I too have seen many people burn out from mass prayers or farming too many ALTS; there are a FEW who'd survived and kept it up for years but that is a rare special bread. :)

Still I don't think VIP will offer mass celestial chest collection so I think were SAFE; after all we require logging into each character just to claim KEYS & SCROLLS.

Though I think the IDEA one guy had above for a VIP 13 to give a SEAL vendor would be Great expansion; even if they offered only added no more AD discounts, Salvage & Diamond bonus! I'd be happy with just a SEAL vendor. I've just always wondered why the Professional vendor in PE is young, yet the one that VIP offers show a older version of the same Woman? ;)
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    adyzi said:

Also I think there is to many companions on auction and many that we don't have anything to do with and we throw them away.
    So it would be nice to add an option to realese them and in exchange get one companion upgrade token as a farewell gift :) or chance to get one. Even an RP stone or something would be greate.

Better the comapnion we realese the better chance to get one or few tokens, RP stones. Throwing away a companion in a fantasy world is just blehhh.

It could work like:
    we relaese companion and as a gift he is droping us a token and walk away disapering or he get angry and starting to atack us. When we almost kill him ^^(yey bloody one) he drop a token as he beg for life :) we pick it up and he disaper.

I've often said it be nice if 5 uncommon companions was another way to upgrade one of equal quality to Rare be nice.

OR

5 Rare to allow only a Rare to be upgraded to Epic.
    5 Epic to allow only a Epic to Legendary.

You want to see the supply of Uncommon, Rare or Epic companions increase in value, or the over supply of them on the market be reduced? That be one GREAT way to do it. Offer value everyone has to save those companions, to upgrade another of the same Tier to allow one be moved into the next Tier. I suggested that a long time ago. :)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    strathkin said:

I've just always wondered why the Professional vendor in PE is young, yet the one that VIP offers show a older version of the same Woman? ;)

She was teleported through a worm hole and there is time distortion. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    yirarax#1742 yirarax Member Posts: 27 Arc User

strathkin said:

I've just always wondered why the Professional vendor in PE is young, yet the one that VIP offers show a older version of the same Woman? ;)

She was teleported through a worm hole and there is time distortion. :)
    A wizard did it!