test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

SW mod 13 updated abilities

flaynor#4110 flaynor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Hi all,

Has anyone played on the test server and gotten a feel for the updated sw abilities yet? Are they any good? Is templock going to be a good dps/buffer in groups and how is the damage of fury doing?
Any info would be very helpful and interesting

Regards

Comments

• silvernegasilvernega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I hope there will be changes to Damnation path it was what made SW good now we're the lowest dps in the game, Does any1 know if it will get better?
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    So your standard for SW is when Damnation’s puppet was bugged?

I want love for Damnation, but I don’t want to be “working” because of a bug.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    only viable tree will be temptation atm, fury and damnation won´t be a competable striker from what I can tell.
    I hope for improvements before mod starts, otherwise warlock = supporterclass
  • darkan#3756 darkan Member Posts: 145 Arc User

I hope there will be changes to Damnation path it was what made SW good now we're the lowest dps in the game, Does any1 know if it will get better?

Damnation so far will be more viable next mod but i still without rework main unperformed feats so probably still remain low dps but i test when spirit fire was broke i need test with news updates on test server for know how much affect increase damage from you and your soulpuppet

Soul desecration now summon a soul puppet next time dealt damage each 10 sec from 15 sec
    On bosess will be aviable keep more staks from soul investure that intreact with spirit fire wich also increase with wrathful souls and power/buff/debuff

Ghastly commander now increase your damage 15% from 10%
    This increase damage its direct not need attack with encounters/dailly/etc for proc, but i dont know if affect feats weapon damage like spirit fire or parting blasphemy
This discussion has been closed.