test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chult treasure map constantly bugged

demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
edited January 2018 in Bug Reports (PC)
The chult treasure maps down south at the bridge bugs 75% of the time. I have the map in the inventory but I get no glitch and I can't open it. That happens on all of my 4 toons. This is ongoing now since Chult started. I also put in several ingame tickets but nothing happened. The only thing I can do is discard the map and with the map the chance for good rings and other goodies.
  1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
  2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
  3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
  4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
  5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    Are you sure the map is for the south bridge and not the north bridge?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    North Bridge shows the ground near the water. South Bridge shows cliffs. The angle of the bridge is different as well but the height above water is the fastest way to tell.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

The chult treasure maps down south at the bridge bugs 75% of the time. I have the map in the inventory but I get no glitch and I can't open it. That happens on all of my 4 toons. This is ongoing now since Chult started. I also put in several ingame tickets but nothing happened. The only thing I can do is discard the map and with the map the chance for good rings and other goodies.

I don't have any bug in any of those chests. Not even once and I played 6 toons and do that weekly since mod 12 arrived.
    The bridge of the south bridge is like a '/' in the picture. The bridge of the north bright in like a '\' in the picture.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    Facepalm
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance