test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Strategist gear bugged

levdbronsteinlevdbronstein Member Posts: 67 Arc User
Is anyone else's strategist gear not providing the lvl 510 stats in pvp? Mine seems stuck at the pve levels, even when I am in dom.

The proper stats do show when I'm looking at the collections (while in pvp), but not on my gear. When inspected by others, my gear shows the lower pve stats.

This doesn't seem to be affecting other classes, at least those I play and for whom I have pvp gear.

Comments

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    They worked on my TR, but never got them on my HR I'm afraid.

Have all the bonuses been confirmed as working..? The whole item level thing is not really important tbh.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    levdbronsteinlevdbronstein Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I hadn't paid too much attention to the gear bonuses, so I can't comment on that.

Re. item level, I'm not overly concerned about the 510 per se (ie I don't care about TIL as a status thing), but I am annoyed that I'm missing out on 8k in hp, 273 power & arpen, 160 def and 450 regen on the armour and the 12k hp, 600ish power, 450 def, 400 arpen & crit and 200 recover & ls from the head, arms and boots.

That's a lot of stats to be missing out on, particularly the hp.

What's more annoying is that the prestige gear I had before I upgraded was, in fact, better than the strategist stuff since it was working properly (see image below from a screenshot in the Trade of Blades).

https://imgur.com/a/rpnef
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Ahh, lol, I didn't know about the increased stats in PvP. Boy I'm dim.
    No idea what my toon is now.