test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Order of Thuggin

foofighter592foofighter592 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Hello fellow gamers of Neverwinter! My name is Foo and I am the leader of the guild The Order of Thuggin. We are currently looking for some nice and fun loving people with a decent sense of humor to join our guild. We don’t have any requirements for membership, but we would like to make sure you are a good fit for us. We are not ones to tell how to play the game or how to build your character, but if you would like some advice on how to get the most out of your character we are glad to do so! We will always help you so long as you are willing to help yourself.

Our guild hall level is 17. As for boons we have power, armor penetration, and enhance overload: ward for offense. Defense, hit points, and incoming healing bonus for defensive boons. For utility we have XP, mount speed, and healing potion bonus. We are currently working on upgrading our Explorers’ Guild structure for the treasure hunter boon.

If you are interested in joining, please contact me via Xbox GT: foofighter592. Feel free to leave a reply to the thread here, but the best way to contact me is on Xbox.
Post edited by foofighter592 on

Comments

• pdiddylol#5931 pdiddylol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I want to be in a guild with that great name!
  • foofighter592foofighter592 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I’d like to get in contact with you so you can join. What is your gamer tag? Or just send me an Xbox message if you prefer. My gamer tag is foofighter592.
    I just updated the OP to reflect our new stronghold and alliance info. Past few weeks have been fun and we want more people to be a part of it!
  • sloastar#8499 sloastar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Great guild
  • bradderz2016#8381 bradderz2016 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would love to join this guild if you are still recruiting
    > @bradderz2016#8381 said:
    > I would love to join this guild if you are still recruiting

Hey sorry I couldn’t reply sooner! We are still recruiting. What is your gamer tag so I can get in contact with you in game? Or you can message me on Xbox if you prefer. My gamer tag is foofighter592.
  • sc0tland87#4943 sc0tland87 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Good morning, I’ve recently started playing neverwinter and I’m looking for a Guild.

Happy to do whatever I can’t help out.
  • sc0tland87#4943 sc0tland87 Member Posts: 3 New User
    My game tag is SC0TLAND87

I will be on tonight and tomorrow if anyone is on.

My highest character isn’t only level 11. I was about to start a new character as a devout Cleric
    > @sc0tland87#4943 said:
    > My game tag is SC0TLAND87

>

> I will be on tonight and tomorrow if anyone is on.

>

> My highest character isn’t only level 11. I was about to start a new character as a devout Cleric

Hello SC0TLAND87! I’ll be sending you an Xbox message in a few minutes.
  • lucyisfat#5833 lucyisfat Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Hey, I just started playing, but I'm over level 40 already. I'd love to join the guild. My tag is lucyisfat (or maybe lucyisfat#5833) not sure if you need that last part.
    @lucyisfat#5833 I should be logging into the game in an hour or so. I’ll send you an invite then!
    Updated post to reflect current stronghold info. Still recruiting quality people whether you are a causal gamer or a full on grinder. All are welcome!

Also we have taken one of the sword positions in the Legion of God Slayers alliance. We are currently looking for 3 active guilds to fill our gauntlet positions. We are an active alliance with fun people and looking for more like minded people to join our community. Message me on Xbox at foofighter592 if you are interested and would like to know more about our alliance.
  • cubswin920#2502 cubswin920 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Interested in joining a guild if you are still recruiting. I'm a level 70 trickster rogue but feel like I am still trying to figure things out. Just was interested in getting through the missions, but have realized that I am missing out by not being in a guild. I am just a casual player and try to play when I have time.
    @cubswin920#2502 we are indeed still looking for more people to join us and would be happy to have you and help you in any way we can. Post your character name and gamer tag here so we can send you an invite. Or send me a message on Xbox if you prefer. GT: foofighter592

Btw I play Trickster Rouge too!
  • cubswin920#2502 cubswin920 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just realized that I forgot to post my character name and gamer tag... Sorry about that. Both are CubsWin920. Thanks!
    @cubswin920#2502 myself or someone in the guild will send you an invite shortly. Welcome!
  • momoyatomomoyato Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I would like to join if you are still looking for ppl. lvl60 gwf Tip gt is ic4ig0 I play most days and for fun always :)
    @momoyato I will send invite as soon as I get on today. Look forward to seeing you!
    Changed the original post to reflect current state of the guild and and stronghold info. It’s been a fun ride so far and I’m thankful for all the members we have and look forward to meeting new people!
  • bazookatoadbazookatoad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If you're still recruiting new members I'd like to join. My characters name is RandallBoom and my gamer tag is InTheCards64.
    @bazookatoad invite sent. Sorry for the delay!
  • hellsnakex#8498 hellsnakex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ive been looking for a guild to join, I have a two characters a HR and a SW. I play my SW more tho its more fun for me. I just hit lvl 36 last night, I havent been on yet today. Id love to join if I meet the criteria, my name on Xbox is Snakebitex51. My in game SW name is Alaria Wolfsnake . I dont spend all day in game, I play when I can, If this is ok id love to join. It is also hard to type for me using the xbox controller. I do the best i can
    @hellsnakex#8498 we rarely turn down people that have interest in joining. As long as you are having fun with the game you are welcome to join! I’ll send you an invite later on today.
  • hellsnakex#8498 hellsnakex Member Posts: 2 Arc User

@hellsnakex#8498 we rarely turn down people that have interest in joining. As long as you are having fun with the game you are welcome to join! I’ll send you an invite later on today.

Ok will be waiting for it
  • entrustjkentrustjk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I would like to join your guild. My characters name is Freakazoid and gamer tag is PickleStick50. Thanks
  • naug#7167 naug Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to join you if you’re still recruiting.

Character Naug
    Tag Z 446F6E
    Updated original post with new stronghold and alliance information. Now currently GH15!
    Updated our original post to reflect current information. Also looking for an alliance to join!!! Contact me on Xbox GT: foofighter592 if you would like to join or if you are looking for a guild to add to your alliance.
  • dash728dash728 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I would very much be interested in joining! I'm just picking Neverwinter back up on console - I was a day one player on PC back in the day. GT: Dash728 toon: Dashero or Glorick