test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well of Dragons Cult Prison Drake spawn point hinders quest

dani#6705 dani Member Posts: 24 Arc User
In the Well of Dragons, Cult Prison, the prisoners are in cages and you free them after killing spawns near them. Sometimes, so far %50 of the time, the Drake spawns on top of cage #3. You cannot reach the Drake to kill it, nor can you unlock the cage because you are in combat. Both times this has happened to me, I exited the Prison and started over. They spawned in a different place those times. I have submitted this via the Game Master but wanted to post here as suggested by GM.

Comments

• Options
    monkfaramirmonkfaramir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I found that if you do "I am stuck" and then "defeat me" it resets the drake placement without having to re-do the whole dungeon. Very annoying though.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Mobs will frequently free themselves from terrain if you move far enough away that their AI enters pursuit mode. Sometimes just moving out of their line of sight will work. Using Killme or going to character select and returning are effective as well though no method is guaranteed.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    This was a problem. Then they fixed it. Then they broke it again. Now I just avoid this mess unless I have to do it.