test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Just general suggestions

1st off sorry if this is under the wrong category. So with this being a free to play game and still having a need to make a profit, would it be possible to make cosmetic items(mounts, fashion, transmutes) available in each platforms available stores. Have these mounts be unique in design or based off of highly sought after rewards (tensers disk skin for instance), transmutes could be new or based on old gear like the armor of insanity, maybe event themes as well. Maybe another subscription based option like VIP to include more rewards but only be available in the respective stores for the platforms stores (nothing involving gameplay directly more along the lines of a speed boost for player/mount, more rough ad, seals increase cap or increased seals gain, along those lines). None of these are actually needed but it would be nice to be able to custumize my characters a bit differently =)

Comments

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

1st off sorry if this is under the wrong category. So with this being a free to play game and still having a need to make a profit, would it be possible to make cosmetic items(mounts, fashion, transmutes) available in each platforms available stores. Have these mounts be unique in design or based off of highly sought after rewards (tensers disk skin for instance), transmutes could be new or based on old gear like the armor of insanity, maybe event themes as well. Maybe another subscription based option like VIP to include more rewards but only be available in the respective stores for the platforms stores (nothing involving gameplay directly more along the lines of a speed boost for player/mount, more rough ad, seals increase cap or increased seals gain, along those lines). None of these are actually needed but it would be nice to be able to custumize my characters a bit differently =)

The game does have various skin variants of most mounts. Tenser and a few other mounts are only legendary. I would like to see a variant of Tenser Disc as I would like that for my CW just for the mount style.

• Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    The game needs more but many many many transmutes were removed from the game in Mod 6 with removal of dungeons, worst still, when some of those dungeons returned, their transmutes did not.

Some companies make a lot of money (I assume, no way of knowing, so treat this 'claim' with a pinch of salt) selling transmutes/fashion items. I can't help think that if done right it could be a massive cash cow for Cryptic, however, they obviously don't think so because they moved fashion items out of Zen Store into Tradebar Store.

So, in brief, yes, I would love to see a plethora of transmutes and more fashion/customisation but whether we'll see them anytime soon I very much doubt it.

Devs, Plssssssssssssssssssssssss bring back Profound Conc armor/transmutes for GF!!!!!
  • Options
    wyrdwilly99#7017 wyrdwilly99 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'd love to see a way to select who you would NOT want to enter a Multi-Player event with. Too often you get into a dungeon with some annoying gamer who races ahead of everyone else, taking all the points for themselves, and even insulting those who dare to slow them down. I think if enough people are annoyed by such behavior, and we could select who we don't want in our group, eventually those jerks will end up in groups to themselves, and the rest of us who are all to happy to stay together in a group can play without the numbers hogs.
  • Options
    gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User

I'd love to see a way to select who you would NOT want to enter a Multi-Player event with. Too often you get into a dungeon with some annoying gamer who races ahead of everyone else, taking all the points for themselves, and even insulting those who dare to slow them down. I think if enough people are annoyed by such behavior, and we could select who we don't want in our group, eventually those jerks will end up in groups to themselves, and the rest of us who are all to happy to stay together in a group can play without the numbers hogs.

The issue with that is that it's highly exploitable. You could just start kicking whoever you want.

@jumpingmorks
    There IS an official thread about transmutes, and it does involve profound weapons and armors, along with many others. Unfortunately, devs haven't responded to that in a very long time.