test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Companions bounded account and not characters

So the request is pretty simple why not make all companions account bound ? That way we can swap between main and alt characters.In my case i have 3 leg companions and it was an hell of grind to upgrade them.So please make it possible.
( sorry about bad english)

Comments

• Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I would like it so any companion you buy in the zen store can be collected on all characters. I'm looking at all of the Siege Master I have bought in this game now. Yeah it would have been much cheaper having to buy him only once but nope, instead I have to buy him on all characters is quite annoying and expensive.

Since I'm talking about buying things from the Zen store, how about adding a legendary mount with Movement/Regen to the zen store that can be claimed on all characters for $150. I would buy it for that amount even if the mount provides Movement or Regen as the 4K stat. I want it for the mount speed and hopefully the mount has an ok combat power.

I do agree thought that it would be nice if the companion are account and not character bound.
  • Options
    samael#4011 samael Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    is extremely important that the companions and other items that we buy with real money is available too all character under the same account. I spend like 400 dollars or more in companions and mounts just for one character
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

is extremely important that the companions and other items that we buy with real money is available too all character under the same account. I spend like 400 dollars or more in companions and mounts just for one character

If you are buying legendary mounts, yeah it is expensive to buy one. Companions are not as bad as you should be able to get all your companions for 1 character for a bit less than a legendary mount and that includes making one of them legendary.